Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default Bit of an embarassing problem. - 03-03-2010, 10:36 PM

This is a bit embarassing, but I just recently, (as in today), have been getting a small rash in the inside of my inner thighs. I told my mother and she told me it was "chafing", so I looked it up and I believe she's right. It hurts really bad, and since its in my (upper) inner thighs it hurts constantly. Is there anything I can do to stop chafing or any ointments?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Baby ointment will help the chafing. Until it goes away, I suggest wearing only pants. I find it tends to happen when wearing dresses or skirts, so the pants should help prevent it from getting worse and the ointment will ease the pain.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-04-2010, 12:10 AM

Or wet pants, that chaffes. No need to be embarrassed! It can happen to everyone!

Diaper cream? Aloe? I'm just guessing here, but I think any soothing topical cream would help. If it hurts, they also have those numbing creams for muscle aches, that might help? Try to keep the activities to a minium, let your thighs rest from rubbing together (either skin on skin OR skin on fabric).

I hope it heals quickly!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-28-2010, 07:10 PM

This seems rather old...and I'm sure it's gone away...but I learned that a way to prevent it is the put deodorant on your inner thighs.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."