Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2010, 08:10 PM

Even it's your uncles sorta fault, I hope he feels better. I'm just like that even if people caused their illnesses...

@Nikkolai: Yeah!! My doctor said I had no problems!!

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
nikkolai (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 7 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Thats fantastic to hear ^_^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Shiraku

Default 04-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I honestly have no idea. But he's been addicted to painkillers for years, probably decades; his doctor keeps supplying him because he's getting money out of it. Believe me, if he weren't the fact that the treatments he's given my great-uncle work and work well, I'd have gone up there and raised hell by now. -_- Me and my aunt both.
That's a dilemma. I bolded part of your quote because it's malpractice, either way. If he dies of a painkiller-related death, the doctor can be held liable too, since he obviously prescribed the painkillers. I'm a medical biller, so I know what I'm talking about; I know times are tough, but that doesn't mean he [the doctor] should be doing that. And I'd imagine your uncle's bills, too. It'd be expensive to pay off when he dies.

Last edited by Shiraku : 04-12-2010 at 11:24 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-28-2010, 06:33 PM

Two months ago, I was admitted into the hospital for what was thought to be appendecitis. After a CT scan and a ultrasound, the doctors couldn't figure out was was going on because I had all the symptoms of appendecitis, with out any sign of an inflamed appendex. They then settled on a bacterial infection called Mesentaric Adonitis. It is an infection on the lining that connects your stomach to your abdominal wall. The part that sucked was that because the doctors didn't know if I needed an appendectomy, I couldn't eat for two days incase of an emergency surgery.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-28-2010, 10:02 PM

Idk if this is a disorder or anything,but ill go on anyway..
When i was little,about 6 or 7,i would wake up in the middle of the night breathing funny
and screaming and hyper ventalating., i have no clue why. My mom took me to the doctor and he said nothing was really wrong. I had asthma, bad but he said it had nothing to do with that.
We never found out what was wrong, but it lasted for about 8 months after we moved into our new creepy house. i still confuzzles me today.

Yoh
(#16 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-08-2010, 09:53 AM

Thats weird. I feel bad for this girl at my school because she has ADHD and asbergers.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#17 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-16-2010, 05:42 PM

I have Exomphalos Major and that has a RISK of occuring in 1 in 10,000 births. Guess who was the lucky one?
So, basically I have a Large Ventricle hernia containing my liver, a section of my spleen and loop of bowel. It occurs when the abdominal muscles fail to develop and seal these organs inside, during gestation. It took 6 operations to cover, it however, could not be fully repaired (put back inside). Many may think it's wild or untrue but unfortunately for me, it is not. I am so happy because I am going to meet some other children who have it (yay, not the only one).
This rare medical condition has since caused my respiritory disease and Scoliosis (congenital).

I, make dollz.