Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-15-2008, 12:43 AM

I used to have this same problem, but now, I've learned to swallow them dry o__o;
What I used to do was pop the pill in my mouth, then take a gulp of water. then, start thinking about something else, and try as HARD as you can to forget about the pill. then swallow. or, if that doesnt work, try to convince yourself that you're simply drinking water. I know it sounds a little silly, but thats what I did, and it seemed to work for me. Hope that helps, somewhat >.<
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-15-2008, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post
Is this something I can find at a drugstore?
Yeah. You can find them at Walgreens, Walmart, anywhere. I believe they are in the infants or children's med area.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 12-15-2008, 05:51 PM

Agh I can't swallow pills at all.... I just physically cannot swallow them e___e But I might try that method mentioned by Wolfie -methinks-
(#14 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 06:22 PM

ohmigod!!!!i swallowed a pill yesterday!!!! it is one of those blueish/green gel-liquid pills. they are big,but they go down fast....almost to fast. im so proud of myself!!!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#15 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 12-17-2008, 06:58 PM

yeah, i have the same problem. pills scare me... but mashing it up and putting into a drink is WAY easier. especially rootbeer. yum!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Lena_x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to Lena_x
Default 12-18-2008, 06:45 PM

I've always heard that there can be some ingredient in pills that are bad if you mash them up or let them dissolve in your mouth (whether accidentally or on purpose) but it depends. I've actually never had a problem with pills. Or needles, but that's another story. I take allergy meds every morning and it's a LITTLE pill that I take dry. And when I have a cold I won't take liquid medicine, I take the HUGE Dayquil pills. I LOVE those, i dunno why but I always find it fun swallowing those pills. Feels very awesome. haha!

Anyways, think of this: You aren't going to choke on the pills. They wouldn't be allowed to produce any pills of you could choke on them. That would be a MAJOR health risk and they would get tons of lawsuits. Also, just think about something different and once you take it for a month or so it becomes second nature.

Signature by kkloobie
Click the banner to go to my site.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 12-20-2008, 02:09 PM

there is nothing hard about swallowing the pills,if u are ten i am too,soo here is how:

you just put it on your tongue and drink water,lots will be good,and don't be afraid to try swallowing them,my sister did and now she swallows them<not as good as me thought>don't be afraid you just wont be able to swallow it you will keep thinking something will go wrong,again.DON'T BE AFRAID.

GOOD LUCK

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 12-20-2008, 03:28 PM

hi i used to be afraid from pills too they were so scary for me when i used to take a pill it was like a nightmare for me i hated them and there is a picture for the pill i used to be afraid of swallowing it(1)and there is what i can swallow now i know it is small but for me it is huge(2)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pillproblame.jpg (2.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg pillproblame2.jpg (3.5 KB, 1 views)