Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Possible Cure for Aids Found - 11-11-2008, 07:18 AM

A Doctor, a Mutation and a Potential Cure for AIDS - WSJ.com

I can barely believe it myself, but they may have accidentally found it! O.o Yes, there's a chance it was purely a fluke, but all the same this gives new hope to AIDS patients.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 11-25-2008, 10:20 PM

omg thats amazing! my aunt has it and its getting pretty bad. she actually got it from a guy who sed he was usin protection, but wasnt. that jerk. any ways im so excited. thanks for posting this. ill email it too her now!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 05:21 AM

Joy and happy day!! ^^ I hope this works out. third world countries might start to get a little better if it does.
Wow, xom, that guy sounds like a total dipsh*T. Did your aunt tell the police? She could have pressed charges for inflicting the aids virus on purpose, I think.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM

Wait, how could she not know whether or not he was using protection? Condoms are the only protection against STDs and she would know whether or not he is using one.

Back on topic, this has me really excited. I have an aunt suffering from aids and has been for years, so this would be amazing. I doubt she'll live that long though, especially since the man who gave it to her is already dead. And before anyone asks, yes, he did give it to her knowing he had aids. She didn't know he contracted it before they got together and obviously there is no way to press charges against a dead man.

Av & Sig Credit: Me