Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Health Forum (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/)
-   -   Sad (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/19920-sad.html)

laurenleah 11-02-2008 05:49 PM

Sad

THis isn't really related to health, but I need someone to talk to.:(

I argue with my parents all the time. They yell and scream at me for the smallest things. Sometimes they hit me. After they\'re finished, I want to run away or stop eating or cut myself. I know I shouldn\'t, but I\'m afraid I will and then won\'t be able to stop. I have no friends to talk to, and when I tried to talk to my Mum, she didn\'t understand. The only time I\'m happy these days is when I\'m skating.

I also have been so stressed at school because we\'ve had non stop tests and quizes and projects. I cry all the time now, and keep getting into trouble at school for doing all these little things. Please help me!

WHiTELOvEx 11-02-2008 06:17 PM

First of all, It sounds like your Parents are abusing you, which is NOT a good thing. You should tell your Teacher,or principle, that your struggling because of your parents. You NEED to tell an adult. It\'s not right for a parent to hit or yell at there child. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn\'t you said the SMALLEST things, right? NOT GOOD.

LILreBeL08 11-02-2008 08:57 PM

i agree with full_moon_rising that IS abuse. this is for your own safety. tell and adult immediatly. and to help with the stress try just relaxing on the weekend or maybe a warm bath would help.i hope things clear up for you

WHiTELOvEx 11-02-2008 11:52 PM

Maybe even, skating more, doing things you like, will make you feel better. You just need things to do that keep you away from life.

Rocketship_ 11-04-2008 01:25 AM

Don\'t run away, cut, starve yourself, etc. That is just going to be another burden on your shoulders, and isn\'t going to do a bit of help, though it seems like it would.
You need to talk to a trusted adult about how your parents are treating you, it just isn\'t cool, it isn\'t right, and frankly, it isn\'t safe! You need to get control of the situation as soon as you possibly can.
And, write in a journal, talk to a counselor; just do something to get what you are feeling out in the air. You can\'t keep all these hurt and sad feelings inside of you; it could be the death of you.
So um, yeah.

AaronShadows 11-04-2008 09:00 AM

Removed cuz clearly I\'ll just be screamed at, and no-one seems to get what I mean. -.-

WHiTELOvEx 11-04-2008 11:03 AM

Aaron, Maybe you should think first before saying that, maybe her parents are more willed and will strike back, ever think of that? It could turn really violent.

AaronShadows 11-04-2008 01:47 PM

Perhaps. But lets see what she replies first, hhmmm? I didn\'t tell her too, it was just a suggestion. Mayeb her parents have problems between them and take it out on her...

Miranda_ 11-04-2008 03:16 PM

Aaron, don\'t be ridiculous. Hitting her parents back is not going to solve anything; they are both adults and could hurt her really badly.

Lauren, the thing to do is to tell a teacher or trusted adult straight away before things escalate. Can you stay with your grandparents or an aunt and uncle for a while, until things settle down? Please try and do something to fix this, as it will only get worse if you ignore it. And don\'t cut yourself or starve yourself; that won\'t help and both will be very hard to stop doing once you start.

Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX 11-04-2008 03:21 PM

Also, cutting and starving yourself will be more things for them to pick at and yell about, so it is best not to even think about things like that. I was also thinking the same thing as Miranda, for you to stay at a relative\'s house for a while to get away from it all and give your parents time to wind down a bit.