Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-31-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdolphin6 View Post
same with me, i'm in grade 7, i still dont, even though i tell ppl i do. gym is hard.....i use my moms/...............
I also used my moms in 7th grade

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARiiNA_ View Post
I also used my moms in 7th grade
did she know?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Smile 11-03-2008, 12:00 AM

Thanx every-one!

I really appreciate it!
(#14 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 11-03-2008, 12:16 AM

I just use the hair remover products ^-^ They work well with me. I'm still 10 xD But i have a body of a 13 year old o_o

(#15 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 11-03-2008, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARiiNA_ View Post
I started shaving when I was 12 and I did an awful job at it. People only noticed my legs cuz of the cuts.

If you do start make sure you use a good razor! I prefer Venus, I haven't gotten a cut since I started using it (5 years ago)!
I love Venus!
:3
My mom got it one day and my legs were REALLY soft and smooth, I wanted to kiss the razor.
o_____O
xD
I shave, but what makes me super mad is my hair grows back fast, like after a day or two I have hair again, so chyeahh.
DONT WAX! That stuff HURTS! My mom does my eye brows, mann, it burns! I wanted to cry.>.>
.____.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Lolo27 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoMayhem View Post
I shave, but what makes me super mad is my hair grows back fast, like after a day or two I have hair again, so chyeahh.

.____.
Ditto that.

I know people who can go for weeks without shaving but i have to do it every two days when i can be bothered of course/
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 11-03-2008, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo27 View Post
Ditto that.

I know people who can go for weeks without shaving but i have to do it every two days when i can be bothered of course/
I know. I might do electrolisis.
-_- Its hard for me to shave because my body can't bend in the ways I need to to shave my legs.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Cutiekins (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-03-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdolphin6 View Post
did she know?
Nope I cleaned if afterwards. But I ended up telling her and my dad to get me some for myself!

(#19 (permalink))
Old
pinka11421142 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 2 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 11-03-2008, 11:49 PM

You should try a electric razor. I still never got cut by it and you can use it on dry skin (no products like shaving gel). Its also much quicker then a razor, in my opinion.

Pinka
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Default 12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXCookies_R_MineXxX View Post
im 11 and i feel that i need to shave my legs desperately. i already shave my under arms because i wear a lot of tank tops and spaghetti straps. i think i need to shave because i get made fun of because of my body hair...if i dint i probably wouldn't mind. but the thing is that actually do have a lot of hair on my arms and legs and since i have dark hair its really noticeable.
The hair on my arms and legs are also very dark and noticeable. -.- But I shave my legs, and have since grade 6. I shave them every pretty much other time I shower. I also shave my underarms. I personally think guys should shave their legs. xD I mean, to me all the hair on their legs is kinda unatractive. o__O