Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Health Forum (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/)
-   -   Constant Water Drinking! (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/19622-constant-water-drinking.html)

girlteen 09-23-2008 08:26 PM

Constant Water Drinking!

Constant Water Drinking

(Well not exactly constant water drinking but something similar to it.)

Okay I have this weird thing now where I have to be drinking something so many times of the day. I'm always like looking for something to drink. I don't if I'm dehydrated and need water if something to hydrate myself or if it's just like weird craving I have but I don't really know anyone who has a craving for water or some other sort of liquid.
Ha ha it's funny I'm drinking water while I'm doing this thread.

On a different not but still talking about water. (Sorry about going kind of off topic but I have to ask this.) Why do people offer someone water after something bad or unfortunate has happened to them whether it is emotional or physical? I mean I understand it's good for you but why do people do that?

Pigeons 09-24-2008 01:49 PM

I constantly drink water as well @_@ Mainly in school out of boredom more than anything else, but I like to think it helps me lose weight x3

I think maybe water helps people calm down or helps them clear their head? It's so pure and clear x3

Silent_Wolf 09-28-2008 06:46 PM

Okay, seriously, if you're not 100% sure then DON'T POST BULL. Just because somebody drinks water a lot does NOT mean they're diabetic; not only is it actually healthy for you, it can clear out your system.

Seriously, don't post things like that unless they're backed by fact.

Rocketship_ 10-10-2008 01:28 AM

Do you consume alot of sodium? I heard that the more sodium you eat, the thirstier you are.

Or maybe your water is my Pepsi. Everyone has something they love to eat or drink. (:

Cookie_Crumps 10-11-2008 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telephone (Post 748858)
I constantly drink water as well @_@ Mainly in school out of boredom more than anything else, but I like to think it helps me lose weight x3

I think maybe water helps people calm down or helps them clear their head? It's so pure and clear x3

exactly the as me it helps me calm and my mind get cleared of everything in it.
and i drink lot in school i finish my bottle almost in the starting of the day.

TheLexiDoll 10-11-2008 03:58 PM

hrm....one time I was on this health website and I clicked on diabetes (out of curiousity) and I saw there was an article that if you drink so much water you might have diabetes because your body isn't able to process the nuitrients and minerals throughout your body.

Miranda_ 10-11-2008 04:03 PM

That still does not make every single person who drinks a lot of water diabetic. In actual fact, it's excessive thirst that isn't cured by drinking liquid that is a symptom of diabetes, not merely drinking a lot of water.

BBC - Health - Conditions - Symptoms of diabetes

Catlover642 10-13-2008 03:14 PM

I belive it can lead to water intoxication. I think Miranda posted something about it once.
Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That should give you an idea.

Miranda_ 10-14-2008 08:54 AM

That's right; that is what killed a lot of the people taking club drugs; not so much the drug itself, but by drinking so much water, they caused their brain to swell.

But you shouldn't worry if you're just drinking loads of water; my mum drinks water all the time and she's fine. She goes to the gym a lot and it's vital to drink water if you're exercising.

Catlover642 10-14-2008 04:44 PM

My mother is addicted to water, as well. Does your mom carry it in a purse? :lol: My mom has her trunk with cases in them. I think it has to be a LOT of water to be killed.