Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 10:48 AM

Ooh, lots of people get them. I havethem on my arms T__T But I'm sorta fat. >__<"

I know a lots of my friends have them and they're skinny as heck xD

Nah, maybe you just went on a diet and you lost weight, or you grew taller quickly or something. :3 When you use various creams it heals.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
playinwlightnin (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-14-2009, 12:25 PM

It doesn't matter how old you are, you get them.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 07-14-2009, 02:38 PM

I have some, but looking at this thread, who doesn't?
There are various creams and oils to help reduce the appearance, but you have to be dedicated in applying it.
I bought a product called Bio-Oil, and it did reduce the appearance but then I got lazy, so I should really get back into that. :\
I have them on my inner thighs and chest, and I have minor ones on my hips.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 03:55 PM

I have some on my b0obs, because they developed so quickly. XD They're not all that noticeable now. I think I have some on my thighs, too, but they're almost faded, too. Mine seem to disappear and then reappear at the worst moments. >.>
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 08:16 PM

Mine do too! I have two long ones near my belly button that suddenly decided to appear recently. So frustrating since it makes me feel really self conscious wearing my bikini.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#26 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-14-2009, 08:21 PM

At least you guys have enough of a pretty body to wear a bikini ~flails~ XD I can't blieve I weigh 175.

Well, as for my stretch marks, they're on the undreside of my forearms ;-;
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-15-2009, 12:55 AM

Strech marks are a normal part of living and growing up. Most of them appear when you gain or loose weigh quickly; your skin has to strech to make up for the extra flesh.

I have some, on my thighs and bo0bs. XD It really sucks because they are this really disgusting purple color. o_o

(#28 (permalink))
Old
xoCrystalLeeox

Default 07-15-2009, 06:57 PM

That's totally normal. I have stretch marks on my bo*bs, my butt, my thighs, and I used to have them on the back of my calves and I only weigh 115. I don't really do anything about mine because I'm lazyy but using cocoa butter and other creams can help!
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-15-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirmali View Post
At least you guys have enough of a pretty body to wear a bikini ~flails~ XD I can't blieve I weigh 175.

Well, as for my stretch marks, they're on the undreside of my forearms ;-;
What do you think I am, a twig? Darling, I'm curvacious(I'm up there) and **** proud(even if bras in my size aren't regularly made). A number is just a number, it doesn't accurately represent muscle and fat and should never be followed unless there's an obvious weight issue. That's why I don't bother, its just a sham to make people into twigs.

Aloe vera helps a lot. I use it off and on when they get really obvious and it helps to heal the scars. All of the ones on my hips healed because of it.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#30 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 12-27-2009, 12:06 AM

i hate to admit it but i have them 2 .its on my sides because im a ittle overweight and i had a huge growth spurt in 4th grade.i grew 6 in!so thats were my came from