Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BitterSkittles

Default Stretch Marks? BUT I'M SO YOUNG! - 08-01-2008, 08:39 PM

Hey people! Yeah so, I'm kinda embarrased to talk about it, but I'm 13 years old and I started getting a few stretchmarks on the sides of my upper thighs, and I'm supper skinny, so I really don't know why I have them (no offense to girls who are considered "large"). I guess you can't really notice them from a distance because when I wear my bikini at the pool, no one really seems to notice. But I still feel really embarrased. I talked to my mom but she says that stretchmarks aren't "cureable". I get hot as heck in gym class because I'm to embarrased to wear short shorts like everyone else, afriad that everyone will see them. Is this a normal thing? Do other girls as young as me or even younger get stretchmarks? Should I talk to my doctor about it? Why is this happening to me? PLEASE REPLY! Thank you!

Last edited by BitterSkittles : 08-01-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!