Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 09:17 AM

Aaaaaw. *Hugs pixie* Don't worry, the pain will pass with time. And remember to take lots of icecream. =)

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2008, 10:32 AM

Lol, thanks Aaron, and i did.^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 02:44 AM

My great aunt just died a few weeks ago.
I never really knew her, and she had Alzheimers, so she certainly didn't know me. We went all the way up to Ohio for the memorial, because my grandmother really wanted to go- so we did it for her.
And I saw Little Miss Grouch of an aunt, Debbie, who treats my mom and grandmother like crap because she is that big of a grouch. Dear me, I loathe that woman.

It's the first member of my family to die in a long time. -shrugs-

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-18-2009 at 09:35 AM. Reason: swearing
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-29-2008, 12:48 PM

My grandfather died, about 3 years ago. He had a lot of problems like, strokes, Diabetes, and one of his toes came off. :/ I miss him, though I never knew him.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 01-26-2009, 12:25 AM

My grandpa died a year or two ago. When me and my cousins were about to go swimming he would always say " Have fun swimmin' puddin' but don't get wet." then he would smile and pat my arm.*sigh* I haven't eaten pudding since then.):

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#26 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 01-30-2009, 09:37 PM

I've had a few..

My great grandpa. I didn't really know him but my dad still talks about him and he gets a little sad. I feel bad knowing that I only got to see him a few times in my life..I don't remember him at all but I remember his old house..haha they had the most beautiful backyard. anyways..

My grandma anthony. She was my dads mom..it was my great grandparents that took care of him so he wasn't close to her as a child, but he became really close to Grandma Anthony as an adult. We used to drive to Canon City all the time to see her. I remember when I was 4 I got out of bed and opened the door, my dad was sitting on the stairs, not crying (but my mom said he did later on), he stood up and told me Grandma Anthony had passed away. A lady that took care of her had found her dead. I think she had a heart attack, but I'm not sure. No, it wasn't a heart attack. She had lung cancer. And yet, a gun shot through the head didn't kill her. She was so strong..and even though I don't remember her very well, she's always been my role model.

Then minor pets. Fish, hermit crab..

My dog, Tinkerbell. She's my baby. She's not dead, but she's a purebred and she was the runt of the litter, so because of that she's not expected to live like, 12/13 years. She's 8 right now, 9 in March, and I think she's going deaf. Oh, she's also overweight. She sleeps in my room and I am so terrified of her passing away before I could say goodbye that I will listen and make sure I can hear her breathing..gawd I love her..
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-18-2009, 05:53 AM

My grandma died last night. She was very ill and she was taken to hospital yesterday afternoon. I still can't believe that she's gone. It's ;like a whole part of my life is missing.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-18-2009, 06:34 AM

The hardest one in my life is my grandma. When she was dying, I didn't want to see, so I stayed home with my bro while my dad drove my mom to see her. We were just waiting patiently for them to come back from the nursing home with the news. I started to worry, so I called up my mother and all I could hear was the sound of my mother yelling fo my grandma to "come back". I started crying just hearing my mom cry.
It's been a year since she passed and it just feels like she's in the nursing home.. but I can't visit her. My mom works at the nursing home and the weirdest thing happened about a week ago: A new woman came in to saty at the nursing home. My mom said the lady reminds her of her mother. When my mom went to her room once and she looked at the lady's hands, bursted into tears. The woman's hands looked just like my grandmother's. All of a sudden, the lady hugged my mother and started rubbing her back like my grandma would usually do. She started saying,"You are so loved" to my mother. After the hug, the lady said she didn't know what, but she felt like she had a "purpose" for being in the nursing home.
When my mom told me this, I just knew that it was my grandma. I knew that she wanted to communicate with us. And that made my whole day.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-18-2009, 09:43 AM

My great grandmother passed away on saturday. Its been tough, but not as difficult as losing my animals. She was extremely old and had been very ill, so I feel better about her being at peace. About a week or two before that, one of our cats died out of no where(possibly liver problems) and was only a few years old. I take unexpected death much worse than I do for people who have been suffering for a long time, like my great grandmother.

Heva, I'm sorry for your loss. I know it is extremely tough and shocking to lose someone close to you.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-18-2009, 10:09 AM

Thanks Kitty my uncle and aunty have been over and they've gone over to her house. I don't know why. One of the worst parts is that my grandma was a greatly loved grandmother of 5 and great grandmother of 2 one of her great grandchildren has only just turned one in december so I don't expect she'll be told until she's at least 5.