Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 07-31-2008, 03:45 PM

I have had many pets that have passed away since I was little and I have always taken it harsh. My grandfather passed away a few years ago and I never knew him until they brought me into the hospital to meet him and in the next few days he died. reading about all your girls's stories made me teary eyed.
I am very sorry to hear about your mother Delly, I wish you all the best in Canada.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-31-2008, 04:08 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Delly. I hope that you can support your family during this difficult time.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 07-31-2008, 07:45 PM

I'm so sorry to all of you who have lost someone close, especially recently. I can't quite remember what year, but it must have been around the year 1999 or 2000, I lost my pawpaw. He was very close to my heart, and was like a great friend to me. But the worst part was that I was probably in Pre-K or kindergarden when he died, so I pretty young. I can't really think of anyone else that was really close to me that has died. All of my grandpas are no longer here, but I wasn't really close to any except for my pawpaw since the rest of them lived out of state.

EDIT: I just thought of another. She wasn't a person, she was my first pet cat. Her name was Jewel, and she was a very tough, but loveable cat. She died I think in 2004. I didn't have her that long, I probably got her in 2000 or in 2001. I was still very sad, especially since she was suffering horribly her last few hours of life. She was poisoned by something...I forgot what it's called. I think it's something from a car...I also had another cat named Princess, I got her around the same time as Jewel. Princess and I weren't as close since she'd run off quite often. A few days after Jewel died, Princess ran off and we never saw her again. We're not sure what happened to her.

Last edited by jordanashley : 07-31-2008 at 07:50 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-14-2008, 01:11 AM

Sometimes I always feel sad inside all because of a puppy we adopted that we never got to take home. I was in second grade and we thought that our dog chase was very lonely when he was home alone, so we decided to get another dog. Well we found this black lab mix that was the sweetest thing so we filled out the paper work and everything. but since she was young she still hadn't been spayed, so we couldn't take her home yet. Well me being in second grade I was all hyped up about it. I even made a card that said "Welcome Home Pepper!" and had the whole class sign it! well i got home that day ( the day Pepper was supposed to come home) and my Mom told me that Pepper had died of Parvo Virus, along with her mother and siblings. I was crushed! I burst into tears because I had gotten my hopes up. Well a couple months later, my grandfather got really sick and had to go on dialysis and had double bypass heart surgery, and finally he passed away due to various medical complications. When my parents told me I didn't do so much as have a single tear run down my cheek. Now I always feel guilty because i cried for a dog i never had and didn't cry for my own grandfather.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-17-2008, 10:50 PM

I lost a grandfather that I met only once. Total jerk, whom treated my father horribly growing up. Didn't care about him dying due to the fact that I was only three or four.

Lost a pet turtle, and that is about it. I never really was played the loss card in life. Let's hope it stays that way.

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-18-2008, 07:07 PM

There's been quite a few for me.

My sister- She died about three years ago. I'm not sure from what, but it was probably Meningitis(i think thats how you spell it.) She was only 16 when she died, which kind of makes me worry that I'll get it because I'm 16. So R.I.P Yazmin.

Abuelita(Grandma) Karen- She died when I was 5. I loved her to death. She died in a car accident =/ I miss her so much.

Tio(Uncle) Mario- He's from my Dad's side. He was a total b*tch to me and treated me like crap, making me eat somewhere else whenever he cam over, but still, you have to love your family.

Yennifer- This is my best friend's little sister. She died when she was born. I don't know how or why, because when she was born, me and Selena where about 13, so we didn't understand it at all. The worst thing about this, she was born/dead two days after my sister.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#17 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Unhappy 11-18-2008, 11:54 PM

My grandmother died when I was 9, she was such a great person I miss her so much, and my grandfather died in 2007. They both were my dad's parents, so its was really hard on him, I didn't like seeing him so upset I never knew my grandparents on my moms side, sadly they died before I was born

My puppy died, he wasn't even a year old...He got sick cause someone put poison (it was something that's in cars) in my backyard and he got ahold of it. His poor little body couldn't take it. I remember I got so upset and angry that I paunched my bedroom window out...We never did find out who did it

Last edited by FlowersFall : 11-19-2008 at 05:19 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-19-2008, 11:52 AM

I only have one granparent left. Both my grandmothers died during my life, nd my grandad died before I was born, I'm told. The last one had a heart attack, but he's still alive, I THINK. My aunt had a very nasty asthma attack because she smoke and drank too much. -.- but she's still alive, too. Still in hospital tho. It seems people on my dads side are harder to kill than the ones on my mothers side.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#19 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-19-2008, 07:09 PM

I would probably never actually admit this to anyone that I know now, but I still really miss my dad who died just over 5 years ago because of a heart attack.
Also, my Grandma on my mum's side of the family died just last year, she had Alzheimers. Although I'm kind of glad that it happened when it did instead of later because she was really suffering the last few months. And her husband, my Grandpa, died years before I was even thought of.
And then there's my Grandpa on my dad's side whose been having some health problems for a few years. I only get to see him once a year and I'm always afraid that he won't make it until next summer and I won't see him again.

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-28-2008, 05:59 PM

My dog, Annie died today, we had to get her put down. She was a beagle/walker hound mix, who developed cancer of the lymphnodes, which is apparently genetic for her type. She was eight years old, her birthday was Nov.26th, we had her since 2001. She was the gentelest most lovable dog ever, no matter who it was, she had to go up and kiss them, even the vet. I am very upset right now, but I know that it was for the best because she was starting to suffer and the vet said that there was nothing they could do a few months ago when we took her for tests.