Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default What kind of ailment you hate the most? - 05-09-2008, 08:42 PM

I was recently sick vomiting. I thought that was the worst thing to happen, so I wonder what kind of sickness you girls hate the most? Vomiting, fainting, or headache, which one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-10-2008, 06:12 AM

I hate vomiting and headaches. I don't think I've ever actually fainted, but I get headaches out the wazoo and it SUCKS. Horridly.

Personally though, I don't get vomit-sick very often; if my cyst is acting up really bad, yeah, I will puke occasionally, but it's very rare and even if I get the stomach flu, I know what foods I can eat and what I can't, same applies for drinks. (Though that still doesn't help much.) I get colds more often than blechness.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 07-25-2008, 10:30 PM

vomiting hurts.
I'd say it is the worst
it taste horrid and just makes you feel terrible.
I don't get headaches often, but when I do they are killer v-v

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2008, 12:45 PM

Migraine. I've suffered from migraines for years; mine are brought on by humidity, so there's nothing I can do to prevent them cept to try and keep hydrated. I end up with a pounding headache on one side of my head, visual disturbances like a long curly tail of flashing white and black, and extreme nausea if I move. Which means that if I have to call in sick, I wind up puking up in the toilet, then calling in, then being sick again. It's hell.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
KatrinaK (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 07-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Vomiting is the worst, but after that sore throat colds - I get at least 4 of those a year (I'm a sickly girl .) Diaherrea's no fun either, LOL.

Je Suis Katrina is finally up - please visit!

TWO New contests @ JSK!

av base
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 06:43 AM

Today, I have discovered something.

I HATE BEING NAUSEUS. I don't care if I spelled that wrong. X_x I hate feeling sick to my stomach, I end up moving really weird if I have to because I'm scared I'll throw up.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 06:49 AM

Same here. Tho not an illness, I hate the feeling I get when I'm overly nervous and end up smoking too much. Ugh. X_x

(#8 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 07-30-2008, 09:51 AM

I don't get headaches often. However, I've lately been clenching my jaw in my sleep, as it's hard to sleep, which causes a headache. Yes, it does, dont say it doesn't; my teacher actually grinds her teeth, and the doctor old her it was because she'd clench and grind her teeth when she was mad or frustrated (which was often). Now, she's getitng herself into the habbit of humming.

As for me, I believe I'm clenching my teeth because I can't sleep due to the severe itchiness of an evil rash at the back of my neck. I hope ti goes away soon, or I'll be forever in the habbit of getitng up around three am to pace the downstairs until I can lay down on the couch (not my own bed) and fall asleep.

So rashes and headaches are the worst, especially when one sort of inadvertently causes the other. -.-

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 07-30-2008, 01:41 PM

will i get the 4 when i have cold and the worse is to Buick

(#10 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 08-24-2008, 02:28 PM

I hate vomiting, and fainting.