Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Health Forum (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/)
-   -   What kind of ailment you hate the most? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/18612-what-kind-ailment-you-hate-most.html)

PruneBlossom 05-09-2008 09:42 PM

What kind of ailment you hate the most?

I was recently sick vomiting. I thought that was the worst thing to happen, so I wonder what kind of sickness you girls hate the most? Vomiting, fainting, or headache, which one?

Silent_Wolf 05-10-2008 07:12 AM

I hate vomiting and headaches. I don't think I've ever actually fainted, but I get headaches out the wazoo and it SUCKS. Horridly.

Personally though, I don't get vomit-sick very often; if my cyst is acting up really bad, yeah, I will puke occasionally, but it's very rare and even if I get the stomach flu, I know what foods I can eat and what I can't, same applies for drinks. (Though that still doesn't help much.) I get colds more often than blechness.

Aihana_ 07-25-2008 11:30 PM

vomiting hurts.
I'd say it is the worst
it taste horrid and just makes you feel terrible.
I don't get headaches often, but when I do they are killer v-v

Miranda_ 07-26-2008 01:45 PM

Migraine. I've suffered from migraines for years; mine are brought on by humidity, so there's nothing I can do to prevent them cept to try and keep hydrated. I end up with a pounding headache on one side of my head, visual disturbances like a long curly tail of flashing white and black, and extreme nausea if I move. Which means that if I have to call in sick, I wind up puking up in the toilet, then calling in, then being sick again. It's hell.

KatrinaK 07-26-2008 11:58 PM

Vomiting is the worst, but after that sore throat colds - I get at least 4 of those a year (I'm a sickly girl :roll:.) Diaherrea's no fun either, LOL.

Silent_Wolf 07-30-2008 07:43 AM

Today, I have discovered something.

I HATE BEING NAUSEUS. I don't care if I spelled that wrong. X_x I hate feeling sick to my stomach, I end up moving really weird if I have to because I'm scared I'll throw up.

Miranda_ 07-30-2008 07:49 AM

Same here. Tho not an illness, I hate the feeling I get when I'm overly nervous and end up smoking too much. Ugh. X_x

spirit_queen 07-30-2008 10:51 AM

I don't get headaches often. However, I've lately been clenching my jaw in my sleep, as it's hard to sleep, which causes a headache. Yes, it does, dont say it doesn't; my teacher actually grinds her teeth, and the doctor old her it was because she'd clench and grind her teeth when she was mad or frustrated (which was often). Now, she's getitng herself into the habbit of humming.

As for me, I believe I'm clenching my teeth because I can't sleep due to the severe itchiness of an evil rash at the back of my neck. I hope ti goes away soon, or I'll be forever in the habbit of getitng up around three am to pace the downstairs until I can lay down on the couch (not my own bed) and fall asleep.

So rashes and headaches are the worst, especially when one sort of inadvertently causes the other. -.-

Cookie_Crumps 07-30-2008 02:41 PM

will i get the 4 when i have cold and the worse is to Buick

beware_toxic_baby_gurl 08-24-2008 03:28 PM

I hate vomiting, and fainting.