Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default Wisdom Teeth, Twelve Year-Molars, Other Weird Teeth - 02-25-2008, 04:12 PM

Well, today I had to go to the dentist's, and generally I dislike going, period, because it's just uncomfortable for me to have another person's fingers in my mouth. It's ew to me. Anyway, when the x-ray of my teeth came back, the dentist told me that my bottom-left Twelve-Year-Molar was somewhat impacted - meaning facing the wrong way, or something - and that if it causes me pain by next year, I'll have to have it cut out. Eek.

Also, when he checked my wisdom teeth - since I'm going to be sixteen in a few months - we found out I have no wisdom teeth on my bottom jaw. There are no extra teeth under my gums. O_o I feel slightly freakish.

So, anyone else have a story to share about the dentist's office or something weird that happened?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-25-2008, 05:38 PM

I don't like the dentist either.

Well, it's not my story but one time at a party at my aunt's farm my dad was playing with my older cousin [he's 19 or something. I don't like them much and don't pay attention because they gossip about us because of where we live. They're smart enough to include my favorite aunt who tells my parents everything. XD]
But he pulled out some of those pellet gun things that shoot the tiny hollow plastic balls and tossed one to my dad and they ran around the front part of the farm. [They own over 140 acres which is a lot. o_O they're rich. Literally.] Behind the large mounds of dirt and stuff and he shot my dad's hand and made him bleed then he went out after him after cleaning it up and my cousin shot half of one of my dad's top front teeth off. Ouch.
I've disliked him even more ever since.

Base by KawaiiHannah
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Doctorwho_gal (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 03-06-2008, 08:22 AM

Eeehhh I hate my teeth.

I don't have enough teeth so everything has moved around and I have a gap between my front teeth , I guess in general they look ok.... but for it to get back to normal its gonna take like 5 years of wearing various braces and stuff and then I have to have implants put in .... I blame my Mum.Its her stupid genes lol.

There is a theory which states that if ever
anybody discovers exactly what the Universe
is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something
even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

- Douglas Adams
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 03-06-2008, 11:51 AM

My teeth are gradually growing. I'm thirteen and I still have a few milk teeth left! Oh well, more money for me. The last one that fell out was when I was on the 651 home. I was with one of my friends and eating a lolly. Then I felt something hard inside it (it was a drumstick lolly) and then I could taste blood. I inspected the lolly and found out it was my tooth... I didn't even know it was wobbly. We were peeing ourselves laughing cause the dentist always says that you shouldn't eat too many sweets cause your teeth will fall out to little kids... O.O
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-06-2008, 06:34 PM

XD That's hilarious, Dreams! My brother's eleven, going on 12, and he's still got five baby teeth left; the dentist is having a fit over it for some reason and saying they all should've fallen out by now. O_o Anyway, things happen. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-06-2008, 10:41 PM

my aunt is 43 and she still has one baby tooth left in her mouth.
is that bad or something? O-o

(#7 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-07-2008, 10:08 PM

I've been told I have nice teeth. I try to care for them, since my parents go crazy when they find out I forgot to brush or floss.
And just yesterday, I found out I'm getting a root canal; which isn't good since root canal's are only permitted to teens and adults.

FYI, dentists live to make your parents make you floss more.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#8 (permalink))
Old
AwesomeBean

Default 03-09-2008, 09:02 PM

I have huge front teeth! Their like a beaver! And I can look like one too! It's really funny...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Fergiee

Default 03-13-2008, 08:40 PM

I have an extra wisdom tooth on the right corner of my mouth, and they say it probably won't grow too wierdly but if it does they'll have to take it out. :/ Is it possible to inherit it from your parents? Because my dad has one too.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 03-13-2008, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
XD That's hilarious, Dreams! My brother's eleven, going on 12, and he's still got five baby teeth left; the dentist is having a fit over it for some reason and saying they all should've fallen out by now. O_o Anyway, things happen. XD
Hah.
You think thats funny, well im 12, 13 in october and lets see ive only lost..6 teeth i guess?
at the most.
=]]]

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up