Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-03-2008, 11:21 PM

A dentist story..well at school they make these dentist come in to look at the students teeth. G-d, I hate it! Proably do it for people that can't afford it. -___-' They barely check our teeth. It's like lay on the chair, and they like put a stick in your mouth and your good.
-Cat

Last edited by Catlover642 : 10-05-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheLexiDoll

Default 10-11-2008, 04:17 PM

I've lost 4 and all my canine teeth are loose..um and I'm gonna have 3 pulled (I have major crowding) Yeah and I'm gonna have major (my mom says minor..are you kidding) orthadontic work...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2008, 02:58 PM

Well I'm 10 and I have lost 19/20 teeth. Once I was at the dentist and he oticed something strange with one of my molars. He took an x-ray and phoned us the next day and said that my left,bottom molar at the back was submerged (it had not grown up high enough for me to loose it yet so it's taking its time!) anyway it will probably take ages to come out and it is my last one! SOO ANNOYING!
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2008, 09:56 AM

well I'm 11 and i have all of my 12-year old molars. and I'm already starting (although very slowly) to grow my wisdom teeth. them growing in hurts occasionally, but i don't mind cause molars growing in always hurts a little bit.
When was little, i totally freaked about the dentist. i freaked out so much that i had to go to a special pediatric dentist just to get my teeth cleaned! well I've lost all my teeth except for my bottom right canine(thats the sharp one).
i cant wait to loose it! i luv having loose teeth! its so much fun (unless it hurts then it just sucks!)!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 10:49 AM

Ack! I have a ortho story.

So, I was at the orthodontist, getting a 'thicker wire' put in [I have braces..] and there was one woman working on me, and she was having the toughest time getting the wire through on bracket, so she asked another woman to come over and help, so she did. The first woman told her to put all of her weight on the wire, and the first woman put her weight on the wire, as well. So, I had two full-grown women's weight on one tooth of mine. I never cry, but I had streams of tears. It felt like I got my tooth knocked out but it was still in there...
Ick...

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-26-2008, 04:38 PM

I don't like dentists offices..When I was like, 8 I had to get an expander put on the roof of my mouth to make it wider because my teeth were getting crowded due to my super small mouth. I got a small cavity from them being so close together because sugar and stuff was getting stuck there and stayed there, even when I flossed. At least it was my one and only cavity.
The expander hurt a lot at first, I could hardly eat anything, and when i did it got stuck in the space above my expander and nearly drove me crazy. The worst part was that my mom had to tighten it or something. She would have to stick this small key in the middle of it and turn it. It hurt sooo much, I cried everytime. I had to have it in for 6 months..Stupid orthodontist.-.-
He also had to take molds of my mouth. He stuck two giant hunks of this nasty clay in my mouth and stuck them to my top and bottom teeth. I had to keep them there for a few minutes, but I kept spitting them out they tasted so horrid.
Another time at the dentists, when I had my cavity, he was looking at my teeth and was trying to get me to bite down on this piece of foam or soomething.(I don't know why..) Anyways, he told me to bite down as hard as I could when he said ok, then he said ok and I bit down as hard as I could, right on his finger.(I have very, very sharp teeth with ridges on the bottom.) He yelled so loud four hygenists came rushing in.

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 11-26-2008 at 04:44 PM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
I don't like dentists offices..When I was like, 8 I had to get an expander put on the roof of my mouth to make it wider because my teeth were getting crowded due to my super small mouth. I got a small cavity from them being so close together because sugar and stuff was getting stuck there and stayed there, even when I flossed. At least it was my one and only cavity.
The expander hurt a lot at first, I could hardly eat anything, and when i did it got stuck in the space above my expander and nearly drove me crazy. The worst part was that my mom had to tighten it or something. She would have to stick this small key in the middle of it and turn it. It hurt sooo much, I cried everytime. I had to have it in for 6 months..
My sister had that thing in, as well. Plus braces. Poor girl...

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-26-2008, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketship_ View Post
My sister had that thing in, as well. Plus braces. Poor girl...
That would've been awful! o_O
The dentist said that I probably would'nt need braces because my top teeth are perfectly straight and so are my bottom ones except for the two front bottom teeth which are slighty slanted from pushing against each other due to my small mouth.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-26-2008, 05:08 PM

I have a pretty small mouth too, and my only huge teeth are my two front ones and my molars. Thankfully though the only crowded tooth is my left canine; it grew out funny anyway due to the baby tooth staying in too long. -.-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 12-15-2008, 05:00 PM

Oh God. My overbite is 8.9 millimetres. 0.1 mil off severe. Because it's not severe but 0.1 off my Mum has to pay a load of extra money to get em done e____e Braces and the orthondontist is the one thing I am very, very, very sensitive about to the extreme. I cry and shake everytime I have to go because the guy I have is really old and creepy and forces things into my mouth and his breath reeks and there's just something about it that makes me extremely upset.-.-