Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Health Forum (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/)
-   -   Allergies Anyone? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/health-forum/17469-allergies-anyone.html)

Aihana_ 01-20-2008 12:40 AM

Allergies Anyone?

I was wondering if anyone out there had any allergies.
I am highly allergic to any peanut/nut product and things like that
when I have it my throat closes and it is really hard to breathe and I vomit.

does anyone else have any allergies?

QUELASTiMAx 01-20-2008 12:51 AM

Im Allergic To seafood
If I Eat It I Will Swell Up And Have Sleeping Problems

Cintylicious 01-20-2008 12:57 AM

Me too.

I have allergies to cashews.
If I eat them I get itchy, my tounge feels puffy and it's hard for me to breath.:(

Kiani 01-20-2008 03:17 AM

Im lactose intolerent, which isnt exactly an allergy, but still.

My proper allergies though are citrus fruits (makes my lips swell up and I get a rash) egg (rash) cocoa (blisters inside my mouth) oregano (mouth blisters) red berries: raspberries, strawberries, cranberries (lips swelling)

Thankfully no anaphylaxis, do you guys with anaphylaxis have epi-pens?

Silent_Wolf 01-20-2008 07:06 AM

^ What's Anaphylaxis?

I'm allergic to penicillin and all types of it (rash), Ceclor(think it was a fever and rash), and all Sulpha drugs (hives). Basically all the stuff that fights infections and other allergies. How stupid is that? X_x

xPapercut 01-20-2008 07:18 AM

I'm coeliac (sp?) which means I can't eat anything with wheat/flour. That includes cakes, biscuits etc. If I eat it, I vomit, but on Monday I ate a biscuit and nothing happened. Maybe I'm growing out of it. Yay!

Miranda_ 01-20-2008 09:59 AM

Bee stings, and nothing else.

Aihana_ 01-20-2008 08:52 PM

I was told i was allergic to bee stings and such
so the first time I had ever gotten stung, I thought I was gonna die!
and to make that worse I was catching a ferry boat to go back home!
so, no doctors.
but I survived. XD
and the funny thing is since I have the peanut allergies in my house all my siblings think they do so they wont eat anything with peanuts. xD

Kiani 01-20-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf (Post 637698)
^ What's Anaphylaxis?

Anaphylaxis is when an allergy causes the airways to swell, so you stop breathing.
Epi-pens are injections of epinepherin, which is a form of adrenaline, when someone is in anaphylactic schock, you inject them with their epi-pen and it stops the swelling for around 10mins in time for the ambulance to come.

alabamablonde13 01-21-2008 06:43 PM

allergy shots

Has anyone here had allergy shots, and how did they work for you? I have bad allergies and it's such a pain because I am around animals, dirt, and hay everyday. I think these could be good for me but I would love to hear others opinions.