Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2010, 06:41 AM

I am allergic to strawberries , that is too bad because I love them and they are natural cure for Cancer . When I eat 'em I get all itchy and I can't stop itching

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
squirrelpaw_12

Default 04-06-2010, 07:30 PM

I'm alergic to lots of things! It runs in the family. I'm alergic to animals and plants. My sinuses(did I spell that right?) will clog so bad that I can't breath through my nose at all! And now spring is here, yay.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-06-2010, 08:59 PM

I'm not allergic to anything but my sister is allergic to citrus fruits, kiwi fruits, fish and nuts...

how can you be allergic to kiwi fruit xD

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 12:26 PM

I recently discovered a severe allergic reaction to raw tomato.

Not severe as in OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE I HAVE HIVES AAHHH GOOD THE ITCHHIIIIING. Severe as in, Jesus H Christ get me a gallon of water and a bathtub of ice, I'm burning up and my stomach is doing the tango with my intestines!!

Severe gastrointestinal distress that lasts for over 12 hours. Gurgling stomach/GI tract, alternating constipation with D, and a massive headache as a result of dehydration and not eating out of fear I had a stomach flu. Ate chicken nuggets from the store just fine though.

All of this because of a roasted tomato in my sandwich. ;__;

I looked it up and apparently, there's a small group of people that can eat tomato products - ketchup, sauces, soups, pasta stuff - but can NOT eat a tomato regardless of freshness, whether it is cooked (fried, mashed, roasted), and so forth. I fall into this category because I used to pretty much drink ketchup (used a lot when I was a kid), I love pasta with a passion and I freaking love tomato soup.

So, yay, I have the world's weirdest allergic reaction to tomatoes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#45 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2012, 01:47 PM

I used to break out in hives (inside and out) when I drank cows milk; I almost suffocated when it was first given to me at age 1. Then I couldn't eat ANY dairy products for a while: when kids had cupcakes for birthdays, they had to scrape the frosting off of mine. No ice cream. I used to pur orange juice on my cereal instead of milk (doesn't taste THAT weird with Special K, but it definitely tastes a little weird). I wasn't allowed to have yogurt or yogurt/chocolate covered pretzels. Now, I can have dairy just fine without breaking out into hives, but I'm still a bit lactose intolerant because it wreaks havoc on my intestines. I do love ice cream though....

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#46 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 03:24 PM

I have to normal allergies that come with summer like pollen. I haven't really been outside this summer, but there was a meteor shower and I stayed outside for 3 hours watching it. My allergies have been haywire since.
Other than that, cats. It's not serious, but after a while I start sniffing and my eyes get red and itchy.