Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-10-2009, 04:59 PM

I have a pretty bad allergy to eggs(specifically the yokes, though whites can be troublesome too at times). When I eat them or foods containing them, I tend to get rashy, a bad headache, and a god awful stomachache. My mother also has this allergy and its gotten worse for her as she has gotten older(she can no longer eat any foods with them at all and her allergy has progressed to egg whites as well), so chances are mine is going to be equally bad in the future.

I also am allergic to any trees with needles, artificial and real(break out in a spotted rash), citric acid, seafood, and also grass. Its sometimes hard to tell for me whether or not I am having am allergy problem or a nervous rash, which makes it all even more troubling.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-07-2009, 11:57 AM

-bananas
-watermelon
-cantaloupe
-honeydew

all four give me severe heartburn, but bananas and cantaloupe make my tongue get itchy and it swells up.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-07-2009, 03:13 PM

Oh god, I think I would die if I was allergic to those.
That's too bad though, if you didn't like them it would be fine, but if you liked it it would be horrible.
My mother is allergic to plums, it makes her tongue itch and swell up, and that happens to my Aunt when she eats apples.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 02-14-2009, 08:27 PM

Silly Tenisha, you would die if you couldn't eat your mangos. xD

I'm allergic to grass and gluten. xD

baby, you got me. ♥
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 02-20-2009, 03:17 AM

Sulfer(Sulfa), Grass, Mold, Chili(Chillay) Cherries(no like cherries in food chili, it's cherries from CHILLAY), Peanut Butter

>.>

I recently found out I was allergic to mold, so I spent my 16th birthday coughing my lungs out and lost over 15 pounds by...well you can guess.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Hazelnuts, they make my mouth, throat and lips unbearably itchy.

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
(#37 (permalink))
Old
ponyboy (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-04-2009, 11:52 PM

when mold sends out spores or somethin like that, i get really sick. my syptoms are similar to asthma(but its not quite like an asthma attack though. because the syptoms linger, and it doesn't suddenly start up. the syptoms are the same either excersing or not, which makes me think i'm not suffering from asthma.
I can barely breathe, i have chest pain, my nise is plugged, and I constantly cough. this also makes me think i'm not suffering from asthma. advair only helps somewhat, itr doesn't totally get rid of my problem, not even temporarly, it just makes me cough less tempoarily.

Avatar by saraSKELLINGTONsiggy made by Rameboe and jordanashley
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Soshia

Cool 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiani View Post
Anaphylaxis is when an allergy causes the airways to swell, so you stop breathing.
Epi-pens are injections of epinepherin, which is a form of adrenaline, when someone is in anaphylactic schock, you inject them with their epi-pen and it stops the swelling for around 10mins in time for the ambulance to come.
well thank you.. ive been in anaphylactic shock and i almost died.. considering that it was my first time knowing that i was alergic to anything. im alergic to all nuts... and let me tell you i have no idea what happened after i talked to the nurse at my school for about 5 min.. the next thing i knew i was in a hospital room... it was scary. they though i was gonna die and i did too. i was in second grade in the middle of class when a girl brought some cashews for show and tell. im jus gonna say things went bad then and there. ill tell you this much too... when you go into anaphylactic shock.. you forget everone that you know for a while. when i woke up i had no idea who my mom was! it was scary... but im glad to say ive never had to use my epi pen.. thank god. but still thank you... i never really knew what it was. thanks!
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-22-2009, 07:27 PM

^ we shall be good friends than, I have the same allergy as you.
I am glad you are okay, if you are very, very allergic you could have died.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
iwanthim13 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM

ant bites.
lol. kinda weird. but if when i get bit then swell up really huge and that part of the body just starts stinging.
and if i get bit like too much by my stomach, i burst out into hives all over my body.