Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 12-09-2007, 12:16 AM

yeah ive gotten my lobes done 1st and 2nd hole and my cartilige and nothing went wrong. i cleaned it and turned it and the cartilidge one got infected once but that was 2 months later and cuz i didnt clean it for like 4 weeks *was busy and had no time*
techically wat ur saying is not 2 get ur ears pierced cuz the only otha way is slowly wit a needle and that rly hurts. my grandma told me about when she had that done she sed it kills

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado

Default 01-11-2009, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamablonde13 View Post
I think my friend git her belly button done with a piercing gun but it's just fine. I've never heard of anyone getting their belly button done and not using a gun...

I had my Belly done with a Needle o.o & they don't use any asthetic anymore >.< it was fine ^^
xx

haha sweet! but yes he need's to clean his ears.. ;X Yack. there are two different ways to stretch your ears. (: Old fashioned way it to use stratchers. ^^ & work your way up. then you can use tunnels.

The other is when they actually cut a big chunck out of your ear :/ .. & i think thats the gross & just wrong way haha as if it is gonna heal back when it's got loads missing wtf XD

I have a 10 in my ear ^^ it's a black tunnel ;D Here is a picture of mine. :]

I would never go bigger than an 10 tbh =/
I know that if you ever stretch your ear further than a 10 it's mostly likely never going to heal back any smaller O_O

I have 13 piercings altogether ^___^
I can't get enough.
Any one want to guess where they are ^^ & no there arnt in places bellow the belly LMAO.

I used to have a scafulding if anyone knows what that is. if not i'll get a picture ^^ it's where you have a needle put through the top of your ear & another bellow & a bar goes straight through them both.. well my top hole well got ripped out haha & i only have the bottom hole atm so need to get the top re-pierced haha >.<

If anyone is getting any piercings gimmie a shout out ;D i got a few maybe i can answer any curious questions about them if i got it X] xxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I got my nose stud done with a gun. I'm still alive. XD

And I saw the strangest thing today. A guy on the bus I take (22) had his lobes pierced SO big (her had this huge whole in his ear with a metal plate thing around it - so you could see through it) it was big enough to fit a quarter inside. On BOTH ears. Now that would be painful. His lobes were stretched downwars so much with the pressure.

Here's a picture of what it looked like. This isn't him, but someone else. Image of Vertical Lobe RIP (erster Versuch!) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How would that even be done?

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-14-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 01-14-2009, 02:01 AM

BlueTornado, how bad was getting your labret done? And, did you get your tongue? Because those are the two I want the most, and was wondering about the pain factor and what-not.

Oh, and we call them industrials, here. ;D Scafulding sounds funny. :3

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-14-2009, 12:15 PM

I want my ears done again. I did have mine done with a gun and they got infected because I wasn't cleaning them properly XD
But I got it done by a trained professional in a chemist so everything was sterilised.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-15-2009, 08:01 PM

I had my ears done on my fourth birthday :3
Then when I was 8 they closed up again.
And then when I was 10 my mom repierced them with a needle.

I might get second piercings this summer, I really want another set.
I want a nose ring or a lip ring too. :/

baby, you got me. ♥
(#26 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado

Default 06-29-2009, 04:27 PM

Yeah the tongue piercing or lip really doesnt hurt. just rarther annoying to eat for a week or so.. =] get it done!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 09-19-2009, 03:26 PM

I just got my second ear piercings done, so now I have four piercings.

Next month I'm going to go get my cartilage done. I hear it hurts REALLY BAD, but it looks super cool. ;D

baby, you got me. ♥
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-19-2009, 09:57 PM

It doesn't hurt that much; I've had my upper ear done three times on one side and once on the other, and it wasn't that bad. Just remember to keep the piercing clean. And sleep on the other side. XD

(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-20-2009, 08:10 AM

The lady who did my ears said that when she was a kid, she had her ears done with a sharp sewing needle, rubbing alcohol, and a potato.

... I fail to see what the potato was for. O_o;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-20-2009, 10:31 AM

For throwing at the person who did the piercing? XD