Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-26-2007, 11:47 PM

A stapler? Uh ow.

And that girl in that pic seriously needs to clean her ears, they are so gross.
Getting a bit off topic aren't I? Woops O___O

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 06:22 AM

It's okay. XD

This guy I know does his piercings by himself; he swears that he uses nothing but needles and safety pins he sterilizes with alcohol and a lighter. (Do I trust him to do my ears? No.)

He's guaged one of his ears, and it looks alright; it's not obvious unless he takes it out. He had his lip pierced for a few days before he took THAT out, because his one tooth kept getting caught on the back of it. Uh... what else. Dohh.. -.- He also said he tried doing his *points at chest*, but it hurt like a b*tch to him so he took them out. He hasn't been the same since. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 11:21 AM

^ Whoaa.

I had my ears done with a gun, and they gave me a lolly after! XD. I didn't use the aftercare stuff and they didn't get infected. Lucky me. AND NEVER GO TOWARDS ME WITH A NEEDLE. I'll run away and possibly trip. I don't wear earrings much, sometimes, like formal events.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
(#14 (permalink))
Old
RockerBoy97 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-29-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I got my nose stud done with a gun. I'm still alive. XD

And I saw the strangest thing today. A guy on the bus I take (22) had his lobes pierced SO big (her had this huge whole in his ear with a metal plate thing around it - so you could see through it) it was big enough to fit a quarter inside. On BOTH ears. Now that would be painful. His lobes were stretched downwars so much with the pressure.

Here's a picture of what it looked like. This isn't him, but someone else. Image of Vertical Lobe RIP (erster Versuch!) - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How would that even be done?
OUCH!!

one of my freinds once cut a little mcdonalds straw 'til it was a little circle
and the stuck in her ear she it hurt ALOT but it looked really cool just painful
(#15 (permalink))
Old
kitty450

Default pink loser - 11-29-2007, 04:40 PM

He peoples my friend peirced her ear with just a needle. GROSS
I told her she was dumb to do somethin like that all by her self, dont you think she should of just like done it with supervison
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-29-2007, 04:42 PM

Some people trust themselves to do it, and as long as she sterilized the needle she should be fine, especially if she continues to clean it. Also, don't be acting like your friend is gross just because of that; leave her to her lifestyle and let it go.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-29-2007, 04:55 PM

Also, please don't bother posting unless you have something constructive to add to the discussion. What you posted was pretty pointless. -.-

(#18 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 11-30-2007, 08:00 PM

My art teacher has those piercings in the ear like that, with the hole in it.
Hers aren't that big. Maybe dime or penny size. But it actually looks good.
She also has her entire forearms covered in AMAZING tatoos

I have my ears pierced, just once. When I'm older, I want to get one or two more piercings on each ear, maybe a nose stud (not going to happen before 1, and my belly button. xD

I don't want my eyebrows or lip pierced. I don't like that kind of style. xDDD
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-30-2007, 11:02 PM

I want my lip done but I'm not sure if I could pull it off O___O
Hehh.

Yeah. My friend pierces her ears by herself all the time. She does a pretty good job at them too xD

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-01-2007, 10:58 PM

i could never do my piercings on my own, id be too afraid. i just recently got my nosed pierced, but of course, i shut my eyes. my sister watched the whole thing, she said they used like a needle thing, and that because she saw it shes NEVER getting it done. im very glad i didnt look xDDD
as for sanitation/infections, as soon as i stopped using the stuff they gave me to clean it, it healed so sanitation wise, i didnt really need it, and probably many wont, although it did get infected, and that wasnt fun(having to push the nose stud BACK through the hole because it almost fell through REALLY isnt fun).
but through it all, getting the piercing isnt so bad. yah, theres pain and stuff, but its really not as bad as people think it is.