Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2007, 07:57 AM

I'm 5ft 9in, and I used to really hate my height when I was at school. I wore flat shoes and boots and used to walk stooping. Eventually tho, I learned to love my height and now I happily wear four inch platforms which make me even taller. Stuff what everyone else thinks, love your height whether you're tall, average or short. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes

Default 11-27-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateGurl101 View Post
Im 11 and In the 6th Grade Skipped Kindergarden
And People Say I Look Older Beacuse Im 5'2

They Say When U Are 4lbs and Under When U Were Born U will Be Tall But if You Are 5lbs and Over U will Be Short (No Offense)
Lol, I was about 4lbs under when I was born, but I'm still short! xD Maybe imma defect
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM

I know how ninja feels.Im the smallest in fourth grade but my parents think ill be tall in 6th or 7th.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
RockTalon_Of_WindClan

Default Glad 2 know i'm not the only short person at naerly 15 - 05-22-2008, 11:44 PM

It sucks being short.People call u "little Boy" or "little girl"(in my case). it annoys me LOTS.
I'm going to the 9th grade and i'm 4'12 or 5'0.I've always been one of the shortest and smallest peple in my classes since the first day of kindergatren.after all those years,only my feet and hair decide to grow.Right now,I wear a size 10 in women's in shoes.I am going to b 15 in september.In clothing sizes, I just got out of children's clothing.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 05-23-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Don't swear or try to get round the filter.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
EYExLINER (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to EYExLINER
Default 05-28-2008, 09:47 AM

Short is the newest style in these days,and if your short,that dont mean that you're The worse giirl ever!because maybe you need some calcium for your tall,and being short Doesnt make problems,only few problems,And my best friend is 21 years old and he is as short a s a baby and he got a long girlfriend and she looks like his mother in her tall,and everyone likes him

I Keep Dreaming.. Yu'll Be With Me && Yu'll Never Go =(
(#46 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-29-2008, 04:38 PM

*sigh* i have the opposite of your problem. i was mistaken for an eighth grader once in fourth grade!! what the heck!!!!! i act like a 5 YEAR OLD!ppl can be so dumb sometimes. your lucky your short!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#47 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 11-29-2008, 06:05 PM

I'm like, one of the tallest 5th graders in the world xD I'm 5'2", the average size of a 16 year old. But they still let me get kid meals. ^^

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-29-2008, 06:18 PM

I am pretty average, 5'4''
But in my school there are some pretty tall monsters O-o
I come up to one boys elbow O-o That's scary.
I love my height, I would want to be shorter if I could, I think being short is cute.

(#49 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 11-29-2008, 08:41 PM

haha i will trade you Tenisha!
my best friend is 1 and 5' 9" or 5' 10"
in 14 and i'm like 4'10" 4' 11"
haha im not the shortest freshman though XD
my mom says that:
"You should be glad to be short Ceilidh, becauseif you are freaky tell like Christy, you wont get as many guys, because guys don't really like when girls are taller than them"
Christy was like "oh gee thanks"
XD

baby, you got me. ♥
(#50 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 11-29-2008, 09:30 PM

Tenisha!Your 4 inches taller than me!

Lock On
Henshin
Hai! Budou Arms!
Ryu, Hou, Ha-Ha-Ha!