Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-03-2009, 10:20 PM

You do. I'm 5' 5"-ish, if that, and I'm in my late teens. XD

I haven't grown much since Grade 9. ^^;

Some of my girl friends are around 5' 8", and most of my guy friends are nearly 6'. I always feel so short. Heels can be a girl's best friend.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Horselover_101 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-04-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noirmali View Post
XD No, I don't think so. Judging from the responses, I go to a school where everyone is too tall. XDD
lol probably .... and the teacher i am taller then is really short .... -_- i luckily have never had her since when i was in the grade she taught - she was teaching the English class (straight English) and i was in French immersion!

Horselover_101 - Merry Christmas every1

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
crystal_rox_da_house_big_time

Red face 10-17-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horselover_101 View Post
lol probably .... and the teacher i am taller then is really short .... -_- i luckily have never had her since when i was in the grade she taught - she was teaching the English class (straight English) and i was in French immersion!

i am in grade 6 and i am shorter than a grade 3!
help me!!!!!!
i am sooooo friggin short but on the bright side there are these two boys who are only like 125cm high!!!
thank god i am 144cm high!
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Missery_ (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Missery_
Default 12-30-2009, 06:38 PM

im from england, so we dont have grades. its confusing reading what your writing some times XD

im in year seven. (so im 11 :P)
n im WELL short. im 4'6/7
People Call Me Midgit. I Call Them Lanky ;]
Or if that doesnt work they call me small i call them tall,
=]]

GIVE ME YHUR SPATULA MATT!
"GET YHUR OWN LIL GIRRLLL!"
"MAKE MEEEE"
<3
Avvy:Me Obviously.^-^
Siggy: Me Also ;D
(#95 (permalink))
Old
pinayspike (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to pinayspike
Default 01-02-2010, 08:00 AM

when i was in 6th grade some people said i looked younger. like wtf. i was the shortest girl in school xD i checked every1's height in the whole grade during break. but its okay my mom said that you don't accept that your actually short till your adult. :O

when the little 1st graders were visiting my class in 5th grade, my friends asked to check our height, and i was friggen shorter than a 1st grader! whoah. either that 1st grader is tall or im short.

its okay anyway, its nice to look young

theres this icon with 2 stickman, 1 short one tall. and the tall one said your short and the short one tripped the tall one and there was text that said "dont **** off short people"

pixie
(#96 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Unhappy 01-29-2010, 05:58 PM

I'm 4'3. But I'm this short because I have had partial spinal fusion done when I had spinal surgery [Harrington Rod Insertion]. I really do wish I was taller, and I do get picked on. I have bigger feet and I heard someone say something about it at school and I felt really, really sad.