Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default plastic surgery - 09-04-2007, 04:39 PM

i dont think ppl should get plastic surgery. u should b happy the way u r. if u have like a rly rly rly big nose its ok. or if ur like health-thretning-fat its ok.
but chest implants? so unnessecary.
well what do u guys think?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 05:14 PM

If I wasn't so scared of anesthesias and such, I'd probably get a chest reduction. I hate being big-bo.obed. :mellow: I'm 15 and I'm almost wearing a C... It freaks me out.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 05:16 PM

Well sometimes people need some self confidence.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreckledFace__ View Post
Well sometimes people need some self confidence.
All the surgery in the world won't give a person self confidence; that comes from within.

And a C cup isn't big; besides, no reputable surgeon is ever going to allow an 11 year old to have plastic surgery. You're still growing, and surgery at that age will just make you grow lopsided or deformed as your body grows. That's why most countries only allow it for 18 year olds; your body may change and your frame might be better able to support large brea'sts when you're older.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-04-2007, 07:36 PM

Actually, having a good appearance on the outside does boost your self confidence. :/

when I had my teeth worked on and whitened it made me feel a lot better. Or getting rid of my acne.
It makes me feel more confident.

I think plastic surgery is fine if you're brave enough to do it and take the risks.
I'd like to have some done. :/

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2007, 08:00 PM

It depends what your problem is. If you hate yourself and feel ugly, no amount of plastic surgery will make you feel better. And there's a risk you'll end up addicted to it.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-04-2007, 08:01 PM

ya having an "alomst" C cup isnt bad at all especially at 15. im fourteen and im almost a D. and there is nohing wrong with having big b.oobs!
but my mom is thinking about getting a tummy tuck because having kids has stretched out her tummy and i think thats fine since she wasnt like born like that
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-04-2007, 08:39 PM

Double D isn't that big; I have double D's. However, I am tall and have an hourglass figure; I can see how a petite girl with a small frame might be uncomfortable with double D's. But, what I consider too big are G's and up. Too heavy breas'ts can curve your spine.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 09-08-2007, 09:43 PM

Well for me it isn't about self confidence but more about health problems as in my back with my big-o-bongos lol Im almost a D and 17 n i dont feel comfy at all with that so this year I scheduled a procedure for december b4 christmas!!! i guess it'l be a present to my self and my health

(#10 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-11-2007, 10:10 PM

Yes, but it's something that modify s your appearance. It's pretty much the same thing, just not as dramatic.

Plastic surgery is just the tattoo of this generation.

In ten more years or so it's not going to be such a big deal.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.