Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
EYExLINER (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to EYExLINER
Default 05-28-2008, 10:36 AM

Well,i think that you have to be proud that you got a full body that givin to you.and you can take care of your health without surgery,because if the doctor made one simple mistake,your gonna lose your beauty.

I Keep Dreaming.. Yu'll Be With Me && Yu'll Never Go =(
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-28-2008, 11:20 AM

... I am taking care of my health without surgery.

Still want to bo.ob job, won't be scared out of doing it.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 04:07 PM

There is a girl that has the record for most plastic surgeries done. I wouldn't get plastic surgery, but mabye for some reasons it might be important.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 05:48 PM

Lancaster, I'm only 16 but I'm gonna tell you now, you do NOT want huge b00bs. I'm a C cup as well and I freaking HATE it; you can't find any decent bras that fit you properly, about the only kind that properly supports you is underwire, and it's nearly impossible to find silly bras in your size.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 10-13-2008, 07:07 PM

Everyone always seems to take what they have for granted ^-^;
I'm fourteen and a D cup, it's horrible. The only surgery I would get is breast reduction, but I am way too young and I don't think I'd have the money for it.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 07:23 PM

Well how much do you weigh, Aihana?

The problem is having big bo'obs when you're thin. I'm a size 1-2 now (I'm 110lbs, and 5' 4"), and a D cup. I need to find 32 D's. It's very difficult. All the D cup sizes seem to be 36 or over. -.- Bah.

I wouldn't get any voluntary plastic surgery. Well, I can't think of anything right now that would change with surgery.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 10-13-2008, 08:14 PM

Most of them are over 36, big problem because that's all they sell around here.
But I think I am around 130 and the same height as you, but I figure skate, so most of it is leg muscle...

(#38 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-13-2008, 08:17 PM

gah. XD
I feel like such a loser.

I'm 14 and only weigh 75lbs, and I'm 4'11"

I don't even fit into womens's clothes

baby, you got me. ♥
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 09:39 PM

Sometimes I like my curves though, regardless of how annoying it is when I'm bra shopping. All my weight is at my chest and my hips. -.- Why can't they make 32/34 D's for the poor souls like me? I wonder if Jessica Simpson has to get her's custom made. She's a 34 D. Those are rare to find. They'd fit me too, I'd just have to make them a bit tighter.

My friend keeps mentioning how I'm "skinny with big bo'obs". We were bra shopping, and I started complaining I couldn't find my size and she said, "'Because you're skinny with big b'oobs.". Then we were walking downtown and I pointing out these adorable German outfits (my city is big on Oktoberfest. Biggest Oktoberfest celebration outside of Germany) from the Stag Shop (shut up, they were cute, not that revealing, and would be great for halloween) and I said that it would look hot on me, and she said "because you're skinny with big b'oobs." xD She's short and a bit stocky, and so envious of my body. Actually, I quite like my body. But not my face. xD

Anyways... Moving on... It's not fun to have big boo'bs sometimes. Be happy with what you have. You can never get anything to fit properly with D cups. It's always either too tight at the chest, or too loose on my tummy. -.-
(#40 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Lancaster, I'm only 16 but I'm gonna tell you now, you do NOT want huge b00bs.
Silent_wolf: I don't want bigger b00bs than what I already have. I want to lose weight and get a b00b job to match what I have right now. Diet and exercise get rid of my b00bs first and then the rest of my body fat. I'm not the girl who wants big b00bs, I'm the girl who wants to keep what she's already got and get rid of the bad, there's nothing wrong with that.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-24-2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Fixed tags!