Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 03:24 PM

So no need for surgery; like Silver Wolf Kitty just said. I'm happy in my own skin, thanks very much.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-05-2007, 05:34 PM

There was this lady on this show I used to watch. She used to have literally NO b00bs. At all.

She got surgery, and she said her b00bs weigh eleven pounds each. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-05-2007, 08:42 PM

Uhm. I've never seen anyone with teeth so crooked they couldn't eat and I've seen some pretty crooked teeth.

And, plastic surgery changes the way you look, so do braces or...coloring your hair. :/
Or piercings.

Plastic surgery is just...new..er. And therefore people think poorly of it like they did when people dyed their hair, or got tattoos or body piercings.

It's ALL body modification.

So you can't very well say that you don't agree with plastic surgery and then have a couple of tattoos.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 09-05-2007, 09:14 PM

ive colored my hair but thats for a reson id rather not say

i also have braces but thats cuz if i didnt get braces my teeth would stick out so much that i wouldnt b able to close my mouth!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-06-2007 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Don't post twice, edit your previous post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2007, 08:03 AM

I never said I didn't agree with plastic surgery; I just don't see it as the cure for all ills. If you have poor self esteem, getting your bo'obs done won't help you; you'll still feel the same way inside. You need to get to the root of the problem rather than change yourself.

Also, while I have no problem with the NHS paying for bo'ob jobs for medical reasons, like causing curvature of the spine, having one considerably larger than the other or having none at all, I don't agree with the NHS paying for purely cosmetic surgery. You want your bo'obs bigger, for no other reason than you want a bigger bust? Pay for it yourself.

Finally, a lot of ppl have become addicted to surgery (look up Jocelyn Wildestein and Michael Jackson) and others have gone to cheap and foreign surgeons and had it b'otched.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 09-06-2007, 03:31 PM

yeah. i no. problem is that a cousin of mine got it done by a forengier (sp sorry) and it turned out horible!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 09-08-2007, 08:43 PM

Well for me it isn't about self confidence but more about health problems as in my back with my big-o-bongos lol Im almost a D and 17 n i dont feel comfy at all with that so this year I scheduled a procedure for december b4 christmas!!! i guess it'l be a present to my self and my health

(#18 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-09-2007, 07:57 AM

I'm a 34D. I have an hourglass figure. My friend's a DD, and it's not actually that big on her. When you think about it, a C is only one step away from a D, and a D is only one step away from a DD. Which I happen to be closing in on due to weight gain.

I considered getting plastic surgery before... when I was 15 or something. I was only a C cup then, and I was like, "Ugh. I want a bigger bust." I'm fine now, though...

If you need plastic surgery, go ahead. If you want it, that's your choice. I'm not ruling out getting some. I have nothing to have done for now, anyway.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LilMizZC3rTify3d (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to LilMizZC3rTify3d
Default 09-10-2007, 05:43 PM

Also It depends what kind of plastic surgery one is getting

It depends whether its Cosmetic or Reconstructive so Idk y ur saying ppl shouldnt get plastic surgery It all weighs on the situation

(#20 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-11-2007, 09:10 PM

Yes, but it's something that modify s your appearance. It's pretty much the same thing, just not as dramatic.

Plastic surgery is just the tattoo of this generation.

In ten more years or so it's not going to be such a big deal.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.