Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_welsea_1 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 05:36 PM

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! my friends has a cyst in her ovary and she says it makes her have cramps twice a month. She also said it might interfiere with her having kids but she says she knows she still will have kids.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 05:39 PM

There's different kinds of cysts, but a few can help by.. *think* ... think it was 'distributing hormones' or some such.

Others are nothing but a nuisance. I got the nuisance one. XD

Anyway, I'm so relieved it's going away and WHEEE!! I can hop around like a mad rabbit. XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 08-21-2007, 05:54 PM

well it's a good thing that it wasn't really bad.
I think that my uncle had one and he had to have surgery, but I'm not sure if it was that or something that is like that. It was really bad; they said that they are suprized that he is actually living now. It was really bad, cause his liver stopped working and it was bad.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 07:39 PM

Wolfie! *glomps* I'm so glad your cyst is getting smaller! I think that news was completely worth having to hold a full bladder for ages

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-21-2007, 10:02 PM

I know. It was definitely a relief to go pee though.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Newbie - 09-12-2007, 12:39 AM

Well When I Had My Cyst In My Mouth It Didn't Hurt. All I Know Its A Whole That Keep Moving My Two Teeth A Part Leaving A Gap.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 11-01-2007, 11:05 PM

my grandma had a cyst on her arm and she had to get surgery to remove it...I'm glad that yours is getting smaller though C:

(#18 (permalink))
Old
koolus9 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-02-2007, 04:40 PM

ovarian cysts are super common and as long as they're not cancerous are normally harmless. I had one when I was younger and my system is obviously good and running since Im 5 months prego. They can hurt depending on what they touch and disturb but a ton of girls go through them and never even know. Cysts on other parts of your body are very very different from those. They can press more on nerves disrupt your normal livving activity and all sorts of things. A womens reproductive system is quite well designed to take abuse.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 11-08-2007, 06:24 PM

Can it ever just, dissapear or will it still always be there?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-08-2007, 06:29 PM

They go away on their own, depending on the type. I was lucky, I think, because my family's got a bad history with cysts that don't want to go away. o_o

Halestorm