Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-09-2007, 11:53 PM

oh, it isn't that hard after awhile though

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
careless_whisper

Default 10-10-2007, 03:32 PM

my grandpa is. i thought it was called cieliac disease... i might have it wrong... he can't have anything grains or like flour, but can have things like corn flour and rice flour... it isn't too hard but he said it kinda sucks cause he can't have the things he enjoys anymore. we had to make alot of things different for thanxgiving last week, we cooked 2 turkeys cause the gluten gets absorbed into the turkey from stuffing, and we had to make alternate deserts, and we had to make special rolls so he could eat them...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-05-2008, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by careless_whisper View Post
my grandpa is. i thought it was called cieliac disease... i might have it wrong... he can't have anything grains or like flour, but can have things like corn flour and rice flour... it isn't too hard but he said it kinda sucks cause he can't have the things he enjoys anymore. we had to make alot of things different for thanxgiving last week, we cooked 2 turkeys cause the gluten gets absorbed into the turkey from stuffing, and we had to make alternate deserts, and we had to make special rolls so he could eat them...
yeah thats what we had to do too

baby, you got me. ♥
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-11-2008, 02:58 AM

One of my friends had coeliacs. Its pretty funny when were doing something that involves eating as a group, the food has to be gluten free for her and lactose free for me, and everyone else finds both of our foods disgusting, so we end up eating everything.

Some gluten free foods are really tasty.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Talking 01-12-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiani View Post
One of my friends had coeliacs. Its pretty funny when were doing something that involves eating as a group, the food has to be gluten free for her and lactose free for me, and everyone else finds both of our foods disgusting, so we end up eating everything.

Some gluten free foods are really tasty.
yeah and what makes me really mad, is i have to bring my own salad to school, so with that i bring salad dressing. one of my "ex" freinds was making fun of me for that, so i threw chocolate milk in her face. i didnt get in trouble either

baby, you got me. ♥
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Kiani (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-14-2008, 12:17 AM

I got teased so much about soymilk when I was in high school, it was really stupid.

Actually, worst thing ive encountered is when im at a resturaunt or food court and I ask if there is any dairy products in a certain item and they look me up and down and go "You know, a little bit of dairy wont make you fat"
Meanwhile, a friend of mine who is male and lactose intolerant asks them the same question and they give him the answer straight away. **** double standards.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Default 01-14-2008, 08:12 PM

omg that is so .. so.. so... i dont know the right word, but mean!

baby, you got me. ♥
(#38 (permalink))
Old
princessxox1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Red face 03-12-2009, 03:56 PM

My mom has Celiac Disease. I might have, there is a %35 chance that i do. So sometimes i eat gluten free food.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-12-2009, 05:38 PM

My sister, Ani, has had it since she was born XD

She hopes it goes away by the time she's 21 so she can have beer. XD

She has A LOT of food she can eat (candy mainly, so she has cavities XD) Its getting WAY better tho, so it may be gone soon.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.