Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BRUINS_CELTICS_GAL (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Question Acne - 06-10-2007, 07:28 PM

ive had acne for a while and nothing seems to work for me. i mean nothing! ive tried like five different products but none seem to hav any effect on my acne. ANY1 HAV ANY TIPS FOR ME? PLZ HELP IF U CAN.

KYLE SCHMID
as
HENRY FITZROY
in BLOOD TIES
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2007, 07:34 PM

Talk to your doctor, and ask about this one acne medicine; it's called Duac Topical Gel. It seriously works; I used to have the same problem as you and this stuff cleared it up in days. o.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
BRUINS_CELTICS_GAL (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-10-2007, 07:35 PM

Thx For The Info

Its Just That I Dont No If Anything Will Help It Cause Its Really Bad. I Mean Bad.

KYLE SCHMID
as
HENRY FITZROY
in BLOOD TIES
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-10-2007, 07:57 PM

It really works. I reccommend it to anyone who says they have bad acne because it's super effective.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2007, 07:36 AM

Go see your doctor. Normal spot creams won't work on acne; you might need to be prescribed antibiotics or something.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 06-11-2007, 09:44 PM

First, you need a regular skin care routine. Start with a gentle scrub, such as the St.Ive's Apricot Scrub. Wash with cold water. Then, use a very gentle toner. You should be able to find a good, cheap one at Wal Mart. After that, use a lotion or creme with 2.5 benzoyl peroxide. The Proactive Repairing Lotion is perfect for this. Rub a small amount all over your face at first, then gradually apply more. After your skin starts to get use to it you will need to apply more. If your skin starts to get slightly dry you may need to apply a moisturizer like the Proactive one or one with minerals.

The Proactive system has all these elements, but it can be expensive and the toner and scrub may be a little strong. The Repairing Lotion is all I recommend you get.

Oh, and always remember to pat your skin dry and not rub. Rubbing your skin dry may irritate it and cause more acne. And NEVER use rubbing alcohol to clean your sin It strips off and irritates the skin and will cause more damage.

If you see no improvement after 3 weeks, go see a dermatologist.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
princessmeplz (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 12 Votes / 3.92 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to princessmeplz
Default 06-17-2007, 03:18 PM

My mom has acne if you look on my sig and go to her page.So she has went through the same stuff as you she used diffrent products and they all don't work I have small acne so all I do is wash my face.

I love Rihanna!!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default Ugh! - 06-17-2007, 04:39 PM

OMG, I feel the same way! My friends use ProActiv and say it works great for them, but it isn't for me! If anyone knows a product that works, and have been through this problem before then please Dollmail me, cricket_cutie ASAP.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
SkeleViolence (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 4.20 Average
Default 06-17-2007, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_cutie View Post
OMG, I feel the same way! My friends use ProActiv and say it works great for them, but it isn't for me! If anyone knows a product that works, and have been through this problem before then please Dollmail me, cricket_cutie ASAP.
Pro Active doesn't work for me, either. It just makes the acne red and sting-y.
I didn't know you liked the forums, too, cricket. :]

These wings are broken
Can I still fly?
Asked, so sadly,
Who am I?
The future is the present. The last minute that went meaninglessly ticking by on the pendolum of the clock is the past, which was once the future. The next minute awaiting its time will one day be the present, and far too soon, the past.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-18-2007, 06:56 AM

Well then, go to the doctor and he'll prescribe something different!