Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Newbie - 09-12-2007, 12:03 AM

After 15 Years They Finally Dignoased My Little Brother Autistic Bipolar. I Feel For U All Who Going A Rough Time With People Picking On Someone You Know Or Loved One. Been Dealing With School On This Stuff Even Though I'm Only 16 Going On 17. If Any Body Needs Advice For Sending A Special Needs Kid Into A Home Or Someplace For These Kids You Can Email To Dollmail.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2007, 05:47 AM

Actually, I don't see autistic or AS kids as being "special needs". I find that term rather insulting, as there are high functioning autistic kids around, and AS is mostly high functioning. It's true that some need special help, but to lump every single person with the condition together is bad.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 09-13-2007, 10:44 AM

My little brother has autism.
And he is classed as special needs.
And he's a pain in the you-know-where.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]

Last edited by xPapercut : 09-13-2007 at 12:38 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default forum contributor - 09-13-2007, 12:35 PM

well thats what all the docotors and nurse i think there called at this palce APF. i grew up hearing that word. thank you very much

I'm not a little kid so quit calling me that and leave me alone about my grammer! ITs called Language Disorder, Learning Disorder, and Speech Disorder. I'm not dislexyia.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2007, 02:26 PM

Like I just said, don't lump all ppl with autism together. AS is a form of autism, and I'm not special needs, thank YOU very much. Also, a friend of mine has a teenage stepson who's autistic. Like me, he attended mainstream education. Yes, there are low functioning autistics who require special help, but assuming we all do just shows your appalling ignorance.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-13-2007, 03:09 PM

LadyVampire, shut the hell up. One of my cousins is special needs, but isn't autistic. (We're not quite sure; the doctors never said.) I also grew up hearing the words 'special needs', but I'm RL friends with two people at my school who are autistic and they both get along fine without 'special' classes.

So quit being so da.mn ignorant.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#17 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default Forum contributor - 09-13-2007, 06:23 PM

So i got friends who are austic and one who isn't diagnose with anythigh yet, and other friends with different diagnose, you guys over where you live may not use that word but we do and i don't have to shut up and by the way if i didn't spell anything right, can't help it.

I'm not a little kid so quit calling me that and leave me alone about my grammer! ITs called Language Disorder, Learning Disorder, and Speech Disorder. I'm not dislexyia.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Default 09-13-2007, 06:25 PM

You can help it. Everyone can use a spellcheck or a dictionary. And the reason the words aren't used is CUZ IT'S RUDE. And personally, I find it very offensive to have someone tell me I'm special needs. That's why I'm telling you now, quit while you're behind and leave this topic before you end up in trouble.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-14-2007, 05:48 AM

Tell me, Vampire, where the F*CK do you live where ignorance is apparently a good thing? I've had it up to my EYEBROWS with your stupid know-it-all attitude, when you apparently KNOW NOTHING AT ALL. Grow up, get a life, and get the hell out of the topic.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 03-02-2008, 09:24 PM

my cousin has aspergers.
shes 20 tho and has learned to cope with it.
shes one of my best friends and really my hero because she showed me no matter what's wrong with you, you can go on living.

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!