Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 08-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Okay, I do hug her often anyways. lol

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danica_Shardae View Post
yeah, I'm a virgin, too. It's just that it really bothers me because I'm usually not prepared when my period does finally come. And it seems like it happens during the worst of times. Like right before gym class when I don't have a pad or anything. Having late periods stinks.

Yea mine comes at the worst of times too, Like I started mine once in the middle of swimming lessons! Luckily the flow stopped because of the water.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2007, 06:27 AM

Going on the pill will regulate your periods. When I first started mine, they were all over the place; I'd get 2 in a month, then not get another for 2 months. They were also really heavy; I'd be using both a tampon and a pad sometimes, or having to change pads every hour. I also got crippling period pains that were so bad, I sometimes had to take time off school and horrible PMS. In the end, at the age of 12, I was put on the pill and it really helped me.

(#74 (permalink))
Old
french_horn_luva (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2007, 02:22 PM

even though i havent had my period i think im gettin closer... i agree with bell6 everything seems to come at the wrong time!! (Like a week before summer band my french horns key froze up!!)
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Brittanybrit123123 (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Exclamation 09-25-2007, 09:03 PM

i got my period when iwas like 9 or ten years old and it has leaked through my clothes in class and i am like trying to hide it from da boyz in my class i was so embarrassed!! and scared so like whenever i have my period i like ask my friends every five minutes "do i have a red mark on the back of my pants?"(lol!!!)and like whenever i wear a pad at night it bleeds through or the blood goes arond the pad or the pad is too short or its never long enough!! I HATE MY PERIODS!!! and i am only 11 years old!!
(#76 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-25-2007, 10:24 PM

Yeah... usually they're less controlable for the first few years. My friend once ask if she was leaking, and I was like... "uh...no?" but didn't really look. It's just odd looking at your friend's butt...

As you get older, periods get more natural and you don't mind them as much because you've had tons before.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-26-2007, 02:28 PM

Haley, sometimes the periods never regulate. I had really nasty ones for nearly five years when I got put on the Pill. x_x Even though it's much lighter now, nowhere near as gushy (meaning like those times you feel like there's a waterfall coming out. O_o), sometimes I still leak a little bit, but that's usually because I was dumba.ssed and didn't put the pad on right.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-01-2007, 02:13 AM

I totally detest periods with every fiber of my being. UGH.
Don't ever wish you want it like I did.

My flow is always pretty heavy, I have horrible cramps, my head usually hurts, I'm tired, moody/cranky, and you don't want to get around me when I am PMSing.
OH, and my face breaks out horribly.

Isn't that time of the month just WONDERFUL?
Stupid cycle.... with the stupid cramps.... and the stupid... *continues to grumble*
Guys have it GOOD. *grumbles some more*

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-01-2007, 06:51 AM

Some of the symptoms of PMS I get are.. well, how do I describe it.

It's like I have an effing COLD. Whenever my period's coming, I start getting a stuffy nose, a clogged up head, and I feel achy. How wonderful. Oh well, gives me a head start on when it's coming up. I just wish medicine worked for it; I took Sudaphed once and it did nothing. o.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#80 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2007, 10:35 AM

Without the pill, I'd turn into Godzilla every month with PMS; plus, terrible stomach cramps, headaches, bloating and general crappy feeling. My periods were just as bad, really protracted and drawn out, heavy, and irregular. Thank cheese for the pill...