Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 03:21 PM

I didn't have the "pre-period" thing either. But sometimes I do the day before any reqular period. I was camping and there was a small amount of blood in my underwear (I had not been paying attention to when I was going to have it. I had skipped my last before that, so it was a bit early anyway) It was almost like it was saying, "One more day of swimming before I come and get you..." I was only using pads then. So I went swimming and I was fine. It was slightly scary... The next day... I had it. Ugh.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
cammillerox

Default 08-18-2007, 09:35 PM

Ok I know you think it's scary but I suh-wear to gawd it's not.When I first got mine I was 13 in eighth grade. It showed up a brownish color in my panties and gradually got darker. The first couple of times it is relativley light, however it gets heavier as your body adjusts to having menstral cycles. Sometimes I get cramps and yes, they hurt bad, but nothing too hard to handle. Also when you'll be sitting alot or when you go to bed, I like to put a pad in the back of my panties to prevent leaks. Also wear constructed dark colored pants. Now would not be the time to wear gauchos or a skirt. Opt for dark colored sweats or dark wash jeans,(just in case they leak through the back it's not noticeable.) Another thing that freaked me out, was blood clots. They are Nawt Nawt Nawt peices of your body coming out of you. The're just blood clots(they are small to larege gross brown things. Nothing to worry about.) Well, I hope I've helped if you have anyother questions feel free to doll mail me or ask your mom. I hope non of this scared you because it is so not scary. just reassuring that your body is working as it should. I promise it will not come gushing out of you the first time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:51 AM

Just for the record, you don't need to keep a journal at all enless you were told to do so by your doctor, which indicates that your period is irregular. I have never kept a journal and have always managed to remember when my period is coming and what sort of stuff to expect, which tends to be a lot of sickness for me.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#64 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default evry ones difrent - 08-21-2007, 11:19 AM

u should ask ur mom but i can give u some advice.
a few days b4 u get it u may feel bloated. the day b4 u get it ur stomach mite hurt or feel crampy.
u can get it any time and any where, just remember that.
keep a pad on u.
don't wear tampons untill youve had it for a year or 9 months.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 08-25-2007, 04:13 AM

I really hate it when I have late periods. It...bothers me.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#66 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Default 08-25-2007, 12:50 PM

^ me too, I start to think something is really wrong, and I'm not talking about being pregnant etheir. Because that's impossible, I'm still a virgin.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Smile 08-26-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell_6 View Post
^ me too, I start to think something is really wrong, and I'm not talking about being pregnant etheir. Because that's impossible, I'm still a virgin.
yeah, I'm a virgin, too. It's just that it really bothers me because I'm usually not prepared when my period does finally come. And it seems like it happens during the worst of times. Like right before gym class when I don't have a pad or anything. Having late periods stinks.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 03:09 PM

It does. I used to suffer real bad. Once I started in the middle of science class. Next to a GUY. *facepalm* That was embarrassing.

I was able to hide stain though, thank you funny pants! XD

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Post 08-26-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
It does. I used to suffer real bad. Once I started in the middle of science class. Next to a GUY. *facepalm* That was embarrassing.

I was able to hide stain though, thank you funny pants! XD
XDD wow that really does suck! When my friend Taylor started her period, she was wearing WHITE pants. O_O So when she stood up, everybody in the classroom was like, "OMG! You're bleeding!" ( she's probably going to kill me for telling ppl this. 0o" ) She had to change pants, too. And she said that that was probably the most embarassing moment of her life. I felt really bad for her when she told me. ^ ^"

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2007, 03:49 PM

Agh. O_O My pants were white, but they had a multicolored floral design that was around the hips, and that's why I was able to hide mine.

Give your friend a random hug from me, but don't tell her it's from me! O.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm