Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#371 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-27-2009, 07:12 PM

Is there any way of cleaning the blood stains really effectively? Blood stains are a real bother. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#372 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 10-28-2009, 05:12 PM

Soak the underwear in very hot water with soap for 20 minutes(in a sink works or a tub of water). Then scrub out the remaining stains with you hands(just rub on them while rinsing the underwear out under running water) and wash like normal. Works for me every time.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#373 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-29-2009, 04:35 PM

-.- I'm on my period now...mine is so irregular now for some reason....Yesterday was my first day and there are only 2 more days in the month left...my period is 8 days long, so now my periods are going into the next month -.- so annoying.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#374 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 12-26-2009, 11:55 PM

ive had mine since i was 9 but im also 5'5 and 11.(to early of a bloomer?)that really isnt my prob now though,ive just been havin serius probs wit yeast infections i get them before i get my period but then even after my periods done it wont leave!and it was real weird cuz when i told the doc about it she had 2 look down ther!i felt so violated!
(#375 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 07:21 AM

Look, it's her job to check things out down there. Especially if you're getting yeast infections at 11. She's a doctor. Deal with it. I mean, yeah, I dread going to a gyno and getting checked out down there, but because I take care of myself I don't need to.

Though, it may be a soap of some kind (by soap I mean bar soap, if you're using some kinda perfumed soap for that area you should stop as that could be causing the irritation too) causing that yeast infection sort of reaction right before your period. When I was on this one type of soap, I'd get itchy and uncomfortable and be unable to sit still for hours about a week before my period; after my period it was gone. It stopped after I used that soap. Try switching soaps to see if it helps.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#376 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 12-27-2009, 01:50 PM

no i dont think its soap,i use unscented dove since im allergis to scents.and i do know its her job but its akward right?.
(#377 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 02:50 PM

Did your doctor tell you it was a yeast infection?

Ugh, my period came yesterday, and today has been TERRIBLE because of it. I woke up feeling kind of weak and crampy, but I managed to go to the bathroom. Then I started feeling incredibly sick and in pain. I ended up throwing up and I was having a hot flash or something because I suddenly felt like I was 200 degrees and was dizzy and week. Then I nearly passed out in the bathroom, but I managed to make it to my bed and stumbling down the hall. O_O I'm not totally better, but I've napped a little and had a hot bath. My cramps are still making me feel in loads of pain right now. >.< I might call in sick tomorrow, unless I feel a lot better.
(#378 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 03:27 PM

My periods are soooooooooooo irregular @~@ It's really annoying, but I think they're starting to get regular. Mine should be coming up soon, but yeeaahh....I really hate them -.- One time I forgot to check if I had gotten it, and my underwear (which were white) were covered in blood I was really freaked out about my mom seeing it. I know I shouldn't be because she's my mom, but she freaks out over stains like that -_-' Oh well, that was a while ago and she still hasn't said anything about it!

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#379 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 12-27-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Did your doctor tell you it was a yeast infection?

Ugh, my period came yesterday, and today has been TERRIBLE because of it. I woke up feeling kind of weak and crampy, but I managed to go to the bathroom. Then I started feeling incredibly sick and in pain. I ended up throwing up and I was having a hot flash or something because I suddenly felt like I was 200 degrees and was dizzy and week. Then I nearly passed out in the bathroom, but I managed to make it to my bed and stumbling down the hall. O_O I'm not totally better, but I've napped a little and had a hot bath. My cramps are still making me feel in loads of pain right now. >.< I might call in sick tomorrow, unless I feel a lot better.
yea it is cuz ive been having loads of discharge
(#380 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 01-18-2010, 10:31 PM

This is going to seem like a odd question, but its been baffling me for a while. When the egg goes through your uterus, does it actually come out of you with the blood? O_o