Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#351 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 07-31-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycupcakes576 View Post
my periods dont hurts. they come but i dont get cramps at all!!

if u just started then u wont really get them,but u will trust me!

Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#352 (permalink))
Old
jellydino (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 04:14 AM

I'm 14 with no period ;__________;
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#353 (permalink))
Old
bbykiki

Default 08-09-2009, 06:40 PM

i got my period when i was in grade six
it was horrible and i felt like the only one!
i just started using tampons about a month ago, cause i had SO many leaks!
i know this is really kinda gross;
but when i first started using tampons, it hurt a bit to put them in
but after using them for one period, my next one didn't hurt at all!
i'm 14, and i still have my v-card
people say you can't be a virgin to use tampons, but you can still be
it may be uncomfortable at first, but you eventually get used to it
(#354 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-09-2009, 10:05 PM

I actually got my first period the week of my 13th birthday, which was close to the end of grade 7. And I didn't know what to say to my mom, so I didn't tell her, but then she found out when she was doing my laundry (which I didn't want her to do) and she saw the stains on my underwear. So she came up from the basement and she was all, 'Did you start your period?' and, you know, I can't exactly lie...that would just be stupid.
But then a few minutes later, my sisters came into the living room and she just had to tell them right in front of me. Which was really embarrassing...

And I do get cramps during the first two or three days of my period, though I suppose they aren't actually as bad as I think they are. It's nothing a nap and some tea can't fix.

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)
(#355 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-17-2009, 08:39 PM

XD I'm used to my period by now, it's quite...easy for me now

But I do get tummyaches. XD, but not very often, usually it just leaves me moody and stuffs.
(#356 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-17-2009, 08:46 PM

Ugh, I've been in horrible pain all week. I'm also having crazy mood swings, which isn't typically the norm. I usually just have a shorter temper, but I've been snapping over everything today. I'm being such a bad person D: I blame the pain.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#357 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-18-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
Ugh, I've been in horrible pain all week. I'm also having crazy mood swings, which isn't typically the norm. I usually just have a shorter temper, but I've been snapping over everything today. I'm being such a bad person D: I blame the pain.
I got mine the night before last, and when I woke up in the morning I was fine. But when the afternoon rolled around, I had to crawl into bed and not move I was in such pain. It even hurt when I breathed and I was sick to my stomach. I'm feeling better now, though. Thank god my pains only last for a day or so.
(#358 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2009, 09:12 PM

When I get cramps, I feel like I want to die...I have to curl up in a ball on my bed and lie there because I can't get up to get the pills. =p

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#359 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-28-2009, 11:30 PM

I was changing my pad today, and I noticed something red and lumpy; isn't that blood tissue? It was really a lot red than I've noticed, usually its a dark black color, and it was much bigger. I'm not concerned or anything, but the I think that our human bodies are so intresting, yes I am a geek. xD So my question is, this is some sort of gooey flesh that somehow has changed colors.

If this made anyone feel sick, I'm very sorry.

(#360 (permalink))
Old
PortiaLaCleur

Default 08-29-2009, 10:46 AM

It's normal to ache all over during your period. I sometimes get backaches and headaches. Try a heating pad placed over your stomach. That always helps me. Plus when you lay down curl your legs up towards your chest. That helps with the cramps. Midol or Motrin are the best for cramps.