Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#321 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 07:03 PM

They couldn't do it. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#322 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 10:46 PM

Well, they should. But then they wouldn't be men, but women, 'cuz they don't have the right reproductive organs for child birth... Curse them. XD

Too much stress causes my period to come late... Gah. Then it shows up randomly, and mother nature secretly laughs at me. >.>
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#323 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 06-12-2009, 11:26 PM

If men could all simulate what it felt like, I'd be laughing at all the macho guys trying to prove their strength ;D

My sister got hers yesterday, it would be no big deal if she wasn't special needs and could handle it. It's going to be a lot of work with her.

(#324 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 11:18 AM

I hate my period. Mine started on my birthday. DX

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#325 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_____x View Post
Gah, I remember when I was younger I was always like, "I want my period!" And I even remember being jealous of my friends that already had it... o_O. Weird. But now that I have it, I just want to be able to stop it. The cramps are bad, and I PMS like crazy. D= Gah, periods are bad. )=

No one told me about periods, and I was the first to start in my clan. Only thing I'd ever heard before about bleeding down there was through watching a movie with my very religious grandma. The actress was having a miscarriage and bleeding, I asked my grandma what was happening to her and she said she was dying because she did something naughty with a boy. Well, my luck would have it I didn't know much about se.x either (thought it was just moving around in bed, lol) anyways, got my first kiss a week prior to getting my period. Thought I was dying cause I did something naughty with a boy, lol. I didn't tell my mom until 3 days into it when I finally was freaking out because the bleeding WOULDN'T STOP!!!!! Of course she explained it to me, and calmed me down...then called all my family to tell them, thus embarassing me so badly I cried some more, lol.

Had anyone told me about it before-hand I probably would have wanted it too. Would have been all like: I wanna be a woman already! Then would have regretted those words immensely when it finally came around, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#326 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 12:48 PM

My mum told me about periods from an early age; I also got to read a book all about them. xD However, no-one told me about period pains, excessive bleeding or PMS. -.-

(#327 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 03:38 PM

We had to watch a puberty video, but I knew about periods since I was young. xD Periods for me are time consuming and it ruins your week. I couldn't go swimming because of it, yes I know about tampons but mom said I couldn't try one.

(#328 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 06:29 PM

My mum didn't want me to use tampons when I was younger either. It sucked, 'cuz she never bought me tampons and whenever we went to our cottage (it's a lakefront cottage on Lake Erie), I was always on my period. It seemed like it happened every single time - sometimes for the whole week. >.> Finally I said, scr*w it, and bought my own tampons and kept them to myself. xD
(#329 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover642 View Post
We had to watch a puberty video, but I knew about periods since I was young. xD Periods for me are time consuming and it ruins your week. I couldn't go swimming because of it, yes I know about tampons but mom said I couldn't try one.
Around a summer or two after I first started my mom was mad that I didn't want to try tampons, lol! How different!

I was afraid that they would hurt to put in...turns out I was stressing so much about it hurting when I tried to use one I was all "tense" down there thus making it hurt.

I use them now (finally got over the fear around freshman year) and would never go back to pads, lol.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#330 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-15-2009, 06:36 PM

I can't get on with them; also, I can't get them in very quickly and I don't have time to faff about usually. XD Also the pads I use are thin and winged, but practically can't be felt. A big difference from the ones I used to have to use when my periods were really heavy, before pill; those ones were big and bulky and had to be changed every hour. -.-