Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#311 (permalink))
Old
XxHollyxX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-03-2009, 05:00 AM

OK, maybe I do love being a girl. That was just purposely said. But the terror of girl's life makes me shiver all the time. Maybe not you. Anyway, back to the topic.

Doll by fallen4u
I believe you can't mess with me.
ohh,, you can? Prove it punk.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#312 (permalink))
Old
laurenleah (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Unhappy 06-11-2009, 10:06 AM

Ok I'm not sure if this is the perfect place for this, but i'm really terrified so...

i just turned 14 last week and I think i just got my... u know what 2 day! I'm freaking out because theres no one i can tell. I don't have an older sister and my best friend's in Ottawa, my Aunt's dead and I'm too scared to tell my mum. I can't stop crying cuz I'm so scared and upset (my mum's out right now). HELP!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#313 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 10:10 AM

... *facepalm* Just tell your mother. Call her cell phone. Grab a pad and stick it on your underwear. For pete's sake, there's no reason to freak out.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#314 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 04:20 PM

i wrote my mom a note when i got mine. she understood, and got me supplies. and if you're too afraid to tell her when you need more, just write "pads/tampons/female products" on a grocery list. you'll be ok.
:]

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#315 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default 06-12-2009, 03:42 PM

Gah, I remember when I was younger I was always like, "I want my period!" And I even remember being jealous of my friends that already had it... o_O. Weird. But now that I have it, I just want to be able to stop it. The cramps are bad, and I PMS like crazy. D= Gah, periods are bad. )=

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#316 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 03:44 PM

My aunt said she's going to petition Mother Nature against causing PMS and cramps.

I think she was kidding.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#317 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM

LOL. I need to sign. (=

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#318 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Lol x____x I was the same way when I was in like 5th or 6th grade I always said "Periods sound soooo cool I want mine to hurry up and come!!"Now I'm like "Oh My GOSH can menopause hurry up and come please!!"

Peace,Love and Sing!
(#319 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 06:38 PM

I never wanted my period. It sounded like too much work. XD

It's not that bad now though, 'cuz I'm used to it. As girls, we have to live with it, even if they are annoying sometimes. xD Wouldn't it be awesome if men had periods and had to go through child birth? That would make my life easier. :P
(#320 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-12-2009, 07:02 PM

Men would never be able to take the pain. Hell, most guys I know turn into complete wimps when they get a cold; imagine how they'd be with period pains. XD