Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#291 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-11-2009, 01:08 PM

If anyone wanted to know
All Days
are scented but i don't know if they have them in America or whatever.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#292 (permalink))
Old
barbiegirl103 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to barbiegirl103
Default 03-14-2009, 04:48 PM

Anyone who is 14 or older Is it normal not to have gotten your period yet?I have a friend she has not grown like a girl yet--- like ****s butt. She is so tiny too. I just was wondering if anyone else was like that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#293 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-14-2009, 05:24 PM

Sometimes girls don't get it until a later age, but there are times where a girl doesn't develop because she isn't getting the right vitamins. Being severely underweight can result in it(which is why I tell you girls to quit bugging out about weight because I don't think you guys need to be worrying and then get ill from it). She should speak to her mother about it and see if in their family they get it later. If not, she should check in with a doctor.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#294 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 04-11-2009, 11:11 PM

Ok someone tell me this.My friend said she's been on her period for a WHOLE MONTH!I've only had a period for a year but I'm almost positive that your period doesn't last for more than a week!I'm pretty sure she's lying but can someone tell me if this actually does happen?But onto my period story xD!I was 12 and I started mine a day BEFORE Valentine's Day!My periods aren't that bad I never get cramps,I have lower back pain though it's never reall bad except for once it was like a sharp stabbing pain!But I don't think I've seen anyone metion this when your on your period you may crave chocolate or salty foods like popcorn with extra salt xD

Peace,Love and Sing!

Last edited by Virgogirl11 : 04-11-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Typo
(#295 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 04-11-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgogirl11 View Post
Ok someone tell me this.My friend said she's been on her period for a WHOLE MONTH!I've only had a period for a year but I'm almost positive that your period doesn't last for more than a week!I'm pretty sure she's lying but can someone tell me if this actually does happen?But onto my period story xD!I was 12 and I started mine a day BEFORE Valentine's Day!My periods aren't that bad I never get cramps,I have lower back pain though it's never reall bad except for once it was like a sharp stabbing pain!But I don't think I've seen anyone metion this when your on your period you may crave chocolate or salty foods like popcorn with extra salt xD
My friend had hers for two months once with only one week break.
(#296 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Default 04-11-2009, 11:20 PM

Did your friend go on birth control cause that's what my friend is on?

Peace,Love and Sing!
(#297 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 08:56 AM

First off, if she's telling the truth she needs to be going TO A DOCTOR. If she has a period that lasts longer than 7 days - and that's not with spotting, I mean full on bleeding - then she might have a problem. Even if she's on BC, she needs to let her doctor know.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#298 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 11:18 AM

No-one can have a period that lasts for a month. For one thing, no-one has a magically renewing womb lining; that is what a period is. For another, she'd be very ill if she was constantly bleeding, so it probably isn't a period. Tell her to visit her doctor asap.

(#299 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 01:39 PM

If someone had been on their period that long, they'd be terribly sick. I would know, as there was a girl in my gymclass who was on her priod for I tihnk two to two-and-a half weeks. I'm not sure.

She was gone for so long, and I dind't know why until one of her friends told me; they were real concerned for her, as she was so sick all the time.

Since I'm not exactly one of her closest friends or anything, i dind't get all the details, but I do know she was out of school for a LONG time and I tihnk had emergency medical attention.

If you friend had had her period for that long, she'd be in even worse condition than that girl form gym last year.

(#300 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-12-2009, 02:04 PM

I had mine for 12 days, once. O_o Mind you, there was a two day break somewhere between that. I was pretty sick, too. A period for a while month, no break? You'd probably be realllly sick from the blood loss. I agree with the others, she needs to see a doctor.