Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-16-2007, 04:33 AM

Ok.
I'm now officially,
SCARED!
I'm 10 and mite get them soon.

Crap.

blue_tornado ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 07:11 PM

You're gonna want to keep a tampon or a pad or something like that with you wherever you go, just in case. Start washing your face more often just in case you break out.
I wouldn't suggest the "fewer periods" pill. Too dangerous and it could probably ***** up your hormones. And personally, I wouldn't suggest a tampon. Those things can seriously kill you. O_o (toxic shock syndrome) But hey that's just me.
You will most likely have mood swings. There isn't really anything you can do about it. Just stay calm and think happy thoughts when you feel a mood swing coming on.
And for cramps, get a heating pad and some chamomile tea. That always helps me. And stay away from caffine. It does make cramps worsen.
You're going to gain a bit of weight. But that's only because you're retaining water. Don't worry. It's perfectly normal. And one last thing. You're probably going to get some pains around the chest area. That's normal, too. It's just chest development.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr

Last edited by Danica_Shardae : 05-27-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-27-2007, 07:20 PM

... Fewer period pill?

WTF?

If you're referring to birth control, you've got it mixed up. The Fewer Period one is for women who don't have a regular period, or have problems with their uterus.

Seriously...

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#24 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-02-2007, 07:02 PM

I'm 10 and my period's here.
It's been here since age 8.
People who freak out shouldn't.
You're not gonna want to have a spazz attack when it happens, so don't freak out!
Just make sure that you have pads with you [people shouldn't be using tampons until they're a bit older] and you're set.
If you freak out mentally, there's more of a chance that you'll freak out physically.
And that would be a disaster.
>____<;;
(#25 (permalink))
Old
coolmina9920

Default 06-03-2007, 03:22 PM

you dont need to worry just stay calm .heres one way to get your self ready .when you start you might want to use a thin pad but in your 2nd or 3rd year you should start wearing thick pads although they feel like a dipper it helps you not to get a leak also use long ones when you sleep it helps you with leaks .you should change often if you dont want to stain your unides .

i'm 12 i started at 10 so i know what its like
(#26 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 06-04-2007, 11:21 AM

i got mine last year at my birthday party!!!! i had just turned thirteen! i was like WHY NOW!?! but afterwards, it's not that bad. i just hate the cramps! if you have bad cramps, take a pain reliever like Midol. it really helps. Also, you gotta ask your mom about what age she was when she got hers cuz my mom was 13, too. she even knew i would get mine soon! I hope this helps.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-04-2007, 09:51 PM

So.
Use a tampon.
>__<
Is it that hard?
If you're scared of tampons, ask your mommy to insert it for you.
Either that or don't jump into the water.
That simple.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default Wow - 06-04-2007, 10:11 PM

Erm, I got mine LAST WEEK. Yeah, I'm 12. And uh, it's not that bad actually. The first day wasn't overly bad. But the second one, well wear a really thick pad that's pretty long. Cuz I ended up staining three pairs of inderwear that day. Bring normal sized one's with you AT ALL TIMES. And I would suggest Ultra Thin, because it's not too thick but offers lots of protection. Don't worry, it's not bad at all.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-05-2007, 07:14 AM

Personally, I used to need the super thick, super long ones, because I used to go so bad. x-x

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Hannahmontanagurl123456 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 14 Votes / 4.36 Average
Default 06-05-2007, 09:20 AM

can you go into the pool if you have your pierod and not wearing a pad?
that question haunts me ^^

Do.You.Remember.When
Getting high only meant swinging on the playground
The worst things boys could do was give you cooties
Wearing Skirts didnt mean you were bad
war was just a card game
Life was carefree
Its silly looking back on all of this and remembering
That all we ever wanted to do was grow up