Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#281 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-13-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
Have you tried the amazing-ness of Always Infinity yet? I'm pretty sure I'm preaching them to every girl I know. XD
Yeah, I got them last month. They are really different because they just absorb so much! The wings are a little annoying for me though and I really wish the pads were scented, too, but overall, I'll definitely be using them again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#282 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-13-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeistic View Post
I really wish the pads were scented, too, but overall, I'll definitely be using them again.
Oh ugh me too!!! That's actually one of the many reasons why I stopped using them. I won't name them all cause there's a few, but thats definately a biggie.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#283 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 08:49 PM

I'm on my period again. It was a bit early, but thank God it was BEFORE school when I found out.

I am kinda noticing that it seems lighter this time around. Is this common?

(#284 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 11:11 PM

It will be irregular in heaviness, when it shows up, and also how long it last for the first year or so. It is completely normal.

Mine seems to decide it wants to change every 6 months. Late december, suddenly it decided to come again(making it twice in one month). Now its coming then instead of a week to two weeks later.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#285 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-14-2009, 11:43 PM

I don't know, LancasterPrincess. I've had my period for about 6 years now, and it's always been uber-heavy. I'm not sure it'll slow down until I hit menopause. xD

I'll try them, Wolfie. How much do they cost though? That's always an issue for me. My family isn't exactly rich or anything. I can't spend too much on "feminine paper".

It would drive me off the wall not knowing my menstral cycle's schedule. O_o
(#286 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 08:49 AM

Well, they're a little on the expensive side but you can find coupons for them in newspapers and flyers. Plus, they last for a good while because not only do they prevent odor, you don't feel like you're sitting on a diaper. ^__^

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#287 (permalink))
Old
x_Minney_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 10:32 AM

#I got so freaked out when i started, i was only 11.
(#288 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-15-2009, 08:14 PM

I have the heaviest periods, I swear. If I don't wake up half way through the night, I'll leak - even if I use overnight pads. -.-[/quote]
my god, i know! when ever i wake up in the morning, there's a leak, its just sooooooo annoying. but like my mom only like buys me the regular kind, im out of overnight, but my period is over this month

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#289 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
I don't know, LancasterPrincess. I've had my period for about 6 years now, and it's always been uber-heavy. I'm not sure it'll slow down until I hit menopause. xD

Mine didn't slow down until this year, and I've had it for almost 10 years now so you've still got about 36 more periods to go to get to where I was when I slowed down. Anyway it's a ray of hope, undecisive and slim as it may be, it's still a ray of hope, lol. And anyway who knows? You may be one of the unlucky people who's period doesn't slow down until menopause, lol, it may run in your family. My mom's slowed down sometime in her life, so that's probably where I got my luck from.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#290 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 04:55 PM

xD Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure how heavy my mum's is - I don't talk to her about those kind of things. Lol.