Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#211 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-05-2008, 09:10 PM

thats a good point!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-06-2008, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
Oh, i never knew that. But if it "stops" it, then why would you need to wear a tampon while swimming?
I've done it in the past and actually there is not as much "bleeding" when in the water. Its still there depending on how heavy your flow is or how close it is to ending. I usually don't bother near the end of it since it is so light and actually gets painful then for me to use a tampon.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2008, 08:06 AM

I always wear a tampon while swimming cuz my flow is heavy-ish, tho nowhere near as bad as the days BP (before pill). I also don't like the idea of blood going into the water. If your flow is light or you're at the end, then you could probably get away without wearing one.

(#214 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 11-06-2008, 04:26 PM

Of course, when you step out of the water, you only have a limited time before it comes back. I guess if you have a towel to wrap around your waist afterwards... But it's best to wear a tampon - just in case.

My flow is also fairly heavy, so I definitely wouldn't go without a tampon when swimming anyway.
(#215 (permalink))
Old
EYExLINER (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to EYExLINER
Default 11-08-2008, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_is_hyper View Post
ITS NOT FAIR!! All my mates have had their periods, and i havent! It makes me so mad!!!
Amy,your not that jealous,i didnt have the red one Yet.

I Keep Dreaming.. Yu'll Be With Me && Yu'll Never Go =(

Last edited by EYExLINER : 11-08-2008 at 02:04 AM.
(#216 (permalink))
Old
Kalidastar

Talking Here's your problem - 11-08-2008, 04:35 PM

I heard on my first video in 4th grade that if you play sports, your period will come later. Do you play sports? If you do, there's your problem.
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 09:24 AM

That's actually a fallacy; playing sports does not have any effect on your periods. However, if you over exercise due to an eating disorder, for example, you will affect your periods to such an extent that they stop altogether. A healthy amount of sport or exercise is actually beneficial.

(#218 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 11:31 AM

I might need to ask this again, do your ****s every get itchy before your period?

(#219 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 11:32 PM

It depends on the woman, but mine do not. My ******* do get very tender around that time and larger than usual, but never once have they been itchy.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#220 (permalink))
Old
Lolo27 (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-14-2008, 11:34 AM

I got mine five days ago, and it's not that bad. People told me they got relly bad stomach aches but i get these aches all the time anyway...however people do say the first time is the least painful....Gah!

Anyway im 14 so don't worry if you haven't started yet, your very lucky. It doesn't make you any more of a woman, not matter how your friends might act. One positive i suppose is that i will start to develop properly...eventually.

edit - And yes this is embarassing but a sympton i have found is that i f.art quite a lot. Gah! lol is that normal or just something weird that happens to me?