Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#181 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 02:19 PM

Not black for me persay, but towards the end of it it is a lot darker and lighter. It changes a lot during the time that I have it and very quickly.

Ugh, my period is being all wonky again. It was supposed to come this weekend according to the four week rule, but didn't happen. I don't know if it is running by the weeks or the **** calendar because for some reason it has fit in with the calendar first for years. First saturday of the month, which is odd since its not always four weeks.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#182 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 02:22 PM

Mine's always on a Sunday, 3 days into the green pill section of my Pill container. Thing. Whatever you call that, I call it a disk. XD But maybe your body's got a schedual of its own?

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#183 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-29-2008, 02:38 PM

Its not even a regular schedule. Sometimes it will be four weeks, sometimes five, from time to time it'll be shorter or longer depending on the weekends D: I don't understand why it would run by the calendar, though it is awfully handy since I always know when to expect it.

(#184 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 02:49 PM

Mine is every 24 days. I always start 3 days into the reminder pills.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#185 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 05:36 PM

Please help me.Ok I'm in 5th grade and I've been have bad lower back pains and some in the waist.I also have been having head aches.Alot.Is this a sign my period is coming?!? Please tell me!

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#186 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-29-2008, 06:25 PM

I'm not sure, people experience different pre-menstrual symptoms. It's best to talk to your mom about it.

Mine is every 25-28 days. Every time it comes about 2-5 days shorter then the last (from March 22, for example, to April 17th or something).
(#187 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-29-2008, 06:49 PM

um..hayley,im not sure.well there was this one time I had some neck pains and I went down stairs to tell my mom about it and she got really pale when I said I had cramps so I told her it was just my neck and she turns back normal and laughs and tells my dad "I'm not ready!"...yeah..i dont know

(#188 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-29-2008, 07:12 PM

You still need to speak with her. Its a fairly common age to start at, so you need to discuss this with her now in case it does happen. Trust me, you want to be prepared in case it is painful and she needs to get medicine for you.

(#189 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 09-29-2008, 07:14 PM

urgh.....when? i mean she's REALLY busy and i cant talk to her with out one of my annoying sibling bursting in for something stupid

(#190 (permalink))
Old
AmericanRag

Default 09-30-2008, 12:48 AM

My period is never one time, never the same length of time..
Sometimes I have bad cramps, sometimes I have no cramps...Sometimes I have it for 3 weeks, sometimes for 3 days, sometimes I have it once a month sometimes twice and sometimes I wont have it for 2 or 3 months.

Its something that happens to a lot of woman I know, and my doctor said it OK that its like that, many woman get it that way. Due to stress, diet, your health in general.

I went to the doctor to get a physical and the nurse almost had a cow when I told her I thought I hadn't had my period on almost a month xD. She told to get it checked out and I thought about telling her to go back to school.
Everyones bodies are different, and not everyone regulates on the same system.