Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Health Forum The place to discuss health-related issues. This board is for informal discussions only; for personal medical concerns, see your doctor.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 05:48 PM

Well I'm okay now, I'm just worried it won't stay that way. And you're fine at 125, Queenie. I'm very lucky I'm only 110-115. It varies.

I'm a fairly active person though. I took Phys. Ed every year in high school. This year, my 13th, I'm taking Fitness. Which is like gym, just less group sports and more individual workouts/running type things.

I guess things balance out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 06:10 PM

I hate gym. XD

Wolfie, I have friends your weight. They always tell me the same exact things. XD

It's weird. People at my school are either my size or larger, or have flat tummies. There aren't many inbetween people. O.o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 07:03 PM

At my school the majority of girls are 125lbs or thinner. But there are exceptions, of course. As for guys, most of them are pretty lean. There aren't many overweight people at my school, all in all.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
AmericanRag

Default 10-09-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
AmericanRag, you are perfectly healthy. I'm 5' 4", and I weigh 110-115. I'm perfectly normal too. You just sound like a picky eater.

Thats good to hear :}.
I've never been a big eater xP. I am very picky, when I was younger I was hoping it was something I would grow out of but its not looking that way xD.

I have too take vitamins and stuff because I just don't get the things my body needs. I would say 65% of my diet is rice, pasta, black beans, salsa, coffee xD.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 08:18 PM

I'm 5'1, and like.... 110 pounds. Is that good? Bad?
I tried dieting once, and failed miserably. I just love food! Maybe I'll try again. =3
(#46 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 08:26 PM

You're fine. Are you proportioned? Are you active? How old are you - puberty can often lead to weight gain (as you start developing hips and bre@sts). There are many factors, but it sounds completely normal.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 08:42 PM

I'm just about 14, and I'm active on some days. I go and swing at the park alot.
But I've got a pudge in my belly that just won't go away. Besides that, I think I'm pretty good when it comes my weight.

Any tips on how to get rid of that darned pudge of mine?
(#48 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-09-2008, 09:01 PM

I know what you mean. Like I said, I'm only 110 - 115 lbs and 5' 4", but I used to have one. I did a lot of sit-ups. Do workouts designed specifically for toning abs. Those help. Soon enough, you'll have a flatter stomach. Be patient.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-09-2008, 09:03 PM

This is going offtopic; there is already a thread to discuss weight gain and dieting. This thread is about eating disorders; please stick to the subject from now on. ^^

(#50 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-14-2008, 05:09 PM

I'm sorry for digging this up, but I need some help...
Well, long story short- I think I'm developing an eating disorder. I'm also like 100 pounds, 5'5", and 12 years old. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror, I see a lard of fat. People tell me I'm "normal/fine", but that's exactly the problem- I want people to look at me and say, "Wow, you're so skinny!" And as weird as that may sound, it's true.

Lately I've been trying to do everything possible to lose weight. I've cut back on junk food, stopped eating a lot at lunch time, and even joined the fitness center enrichment at our school, which is like an after school program where we go into our second gym that has DDR, bikes, weights, and other work out equipment. And now I'm thinking of starving myself.

Then, my mom's always telling me how I eat too much junk food and not enough food. She's called me fat my whole life. Considering she's "super model thin", she doesn't worry about things like that, yet she comes into my room and says, "Am I fat?", and it makes me feel horrible.

I also started reading this book called, "Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters".

I'm honestly thinking that anorexia would be the best way to go for me, since I tried puking up my lunch once and I felt horrible and my eyes were watering badly. I think I need professional help. :\

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(: