Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default TDP Collaboration #2 - 01-26-2013, 10:12 PM

I think it would be a fair and good idea to have everyone that is in the banner have a turn to host a banner, sooo starting from left to right on banner #1 (sorry haley) Lovie is up next, I will pm Lovie with instructions for the next banner.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2013, 07:19 AM

Good idea, but not all of us have the programmes to make a banner; could it still be that even if someone else is choosing the theme that someone with the programmes like you or Lovie still puts it together?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 01-27-2013, 04:05 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing, I was supposed to post that in my message yesterday, Lovie & I will be the ones to put them togther, no probs.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-27-2013, 05:41 PM

Phew, that's a relief. xD

(#5 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-01-2013, 01:46 PM

Okay, I was going to do a base poll, but this has dragged on long enough and I wanted to give ya'll the weekend to get started. Theme is AREN'T WE SWEET?!

Basically, think about a dessert that describes you, don't just pick your favorite, for example I was talking to Hubs and he said I was a hot fudge sundae, he meant well, but I asked him if he thought I was warm and goey on the outside, but a cold-hearted betch on the inside, lol. He changed his mind real quick.

So pick your dessert, and tell us why you chose it for you. Then make a doll dressed up as that dessert. Your clothes are reflectant on the dessert, not just in color, but in shape and texture too. Real fantasy-type clothing here.

Liiiiiiiiiiikeee:
Lemon Cake

But NOT like:
Stawberry Shortcake

See the difference? Lemon Cake, the outfit IS the dessert, but with Strawberry Shortcake the clothes just have designs of the dessert. Make your outfits FROM the dessert.

Using the Dorothee Base.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-01-2013, 02:12 PM

Totally gonna do this. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do too. Should we tell what our choice is so there are no duplicates?

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-01-2013, 02:24 PM

Yes please tell what dessert you're choosing!

(#8 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 02-01-2013, 05:44 PM

I'm probably going to do struffoli...it's an italian dessert made of marble sized fried dough balls covered in honey & sprinkles... struffoli - Google Search I'm picking it because they're fun and bubbly and I'm pretty fun and bubbly

(#9 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-01-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erivitale View Post
I'm probably going to do struffoli...it's an italian dessert made of marble sized fried dough balls covered in honey & sprinkles... struffoli - Google Search I'm picking it because they're fun and bubbly and I'm pretty fun and bubbly

Um, YUM! I've never had it before, but if I get the chance to I will! I'm excited to see how you'll wear it. I'll let one more person pick a dessert before I do, so it's fair.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 02-01-2013, 11:44 PM

I'm gonna do Molten Chocolate Cake. It's a yummy cake thatwhen you cut it open melted chocolate flows out. So yummy!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie