Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Hand Drawn (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/)
-   -   TDP Collaboration #2 (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/23379-tdp-collaboration-2-a.html)

Aussiemum777 01-26-2013 10:12 PM

TDP Collaboration #2

I think it would be a fair and good idea to have everyone that is in the banner have a turn to host a banner, sooo starting from left to right on banner #1 (sorry haley) Lovie is up next, I will pm Lovie with instructions for the next banner.

Miranda_ 01-27-2013 07:19 AM

Good idea, but not all of us have the programmes to make a banner; could it still be that even if someone else is choosing the theme that someone with the programmes like you or Lovie still puts it together?

Aussiemum777 01-27-2013 04:05 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing, I was supposed to post that in my message yesterday, Lovie & I will be the ones to put them togther, no probs.

Miranda_ 01-27-2013 05:41 PM

Phew, that's a relief. xD

LancasterPrincess 02-01-2013 01:46 PM

Okay, I was going to do a base poll, but this has dragged on long enough and I wanted to give ya'll the weekend to get started. Theme is AREN'T WE SWEET?!

Basically, think about a dessert that describes you, don't just pick your favorite, for example I was talking to Hubs and he said I was a hot fudge sundae, he meant well, but I asked him if he thought I was warm and goey on the outside, but a cold-hearted betch on the inside, lol. He changed his mind real quick. :lol:

So pick your dessert, and tell us why you chose it for you. Then make a doll dressed up as that dessert. Your clothes are reflectant on the dessert, not just in color, but in shape and texture too. Real fantasy-type clothing here.

Liiiiiiiiiiikeee:
Lemon Cake

But NOT like:
Stawberry Shortcake

See the difference? Lemon Cake, the outfit IS the dessert, but with Strawberry Shortcake the clothes just have designs of the dessert. Make your outfits FROM the dessert.

Using the Dorothee Base.

MsShino 02-01-2013 02:12 PM

Totally gonna do this. I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do too. Should we tell what our choice is so there are no duplicates?

LancasterPrincess 02-01-2013 02:24 PM

Yes please tell what dessert you're choosing!

erivitale 02-01-2013 05:44 PM

I'm probably going to do struffoli...it's an italian dessert made of marble sized fried dough balls covered in honey & sprinkles... struffoli - Google Search I'm picking it because they're fun and bubbly and I'm pretty fun and bubbly :)

LancasterPrincess 02-01-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erivitale (Post 970055)
I'm probably going to do struffoli...it's an italian dessert made of marble sized fried dough balls covered in honey & sprinkles... struffoli - Google Search I'm picking it because they're fun and bubbly and I'm pretty fun and bubbly :)

Um, YUM! I've never had it before, but if I get the chance to I will! I'm excited to see how you'll wear it. :) I'll let one more person pick a dessert before I do, so it's fair.

MsShino 02-01-2013 11:44 PM

I'm gonna do Molten Chocolate Cake. It's a yummy cake thatwhen you cut it open melted chocolate flows out. So yummy!