Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM

Don't forget to say why you're like your dessert.

Okay, I'm going to choose a chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Why? Because upon first look, you think, do I even want cheesecake? Do I want to try something new I might not even like? Won't chocolate cheesecake be bitter, it certainly looks bitter. And a lot of people pass it up for the traditional cheesecakes of the world. But those that take the time to try the chocolate raspberry cheesecake are taken by surprise. There's a tart layer (sarcasm and bite) but also a creamy sweet layer. It's all held together with a homey cookie crust.

Me in a nutshell. I have rich taste, people are reserved about getting to know me, but the few that give me a chance get to see my sarcastic humor that always seems to take them by surprise, and realize I'm a home body who loves to give generously.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-02-2013, 01:40 PM

Oops forgot. I am doing Molten Chocolate Cake, sometimes called Lava Cake, because on the outside it seems just like a regular and un-assuming cake but when you go in a bit deeper it's gooey, warm, and yummy, and a bit unpredictable.

Quite a bit like me. ^_^ I'm pretty quiet and reserved, but get to know me and I open up. And of course I can be warm and gooey or bit like lava. ^^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2013, 01:56 PM

Started working on my doll today. Man oh man. I am CRAVING some raspbery cheesecake now, lol.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-02-2013, 02:51 PM

ANNNND DONE!

There's probably mistakes I'll fix over the next few days, but I'm rushing out the door to a baby shower right now, just wanted to share my doll first.

P.s. I credit TDP's Goddess maker for the hem lines of my dress. I shaded it, but I'm awful at line work for ruffles.

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 02-16-2013 at 02:04 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-02-2013, 10:47 PM

I call chocolate cupcake! I know it may not be too challenging but I know I can make something really cute from it. The reason I'm choosing this is majority of cupcakes have a cute exterior, like me! and cupcakes are generally sweet just like my personality. Lol I hope I don't sound too self-centered...

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 02-03-2013, 12:39 AM

I am doing Trifle, a trifle is made up of many layers, layers are generous, some are sweet, some are a little tart, a tipsy sponge, wobbly jelly(jello)at times, dreamy & creamy with some little added extras on top Thats me! now I have to portray that in a doll.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-03-2013, 11:59 AM

I am flip-flopping between Canole or some kind of nutty ice cream...but I'm definitely doing something with nuts! Cause I really am a bit nutty. Canole's have a chewy exterior and ice cream is cold but it melts when you warm up to it...so I'm not sure which one fits me better, lol.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#18 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-03-2013, 06:16 PM

I'm so excited to see everyone's dolls!

And don't worry, it's perfectly fine to talk about your good qualities, lol. This banner is all about y'all's personality.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-04-2013, 08:17 PM

[5:58:20 PM] gothikalea: wat desert do u think describes me
[5:58:23 PM] >Wonder<: the sahara desert
[5:58:25 PM] gothikalea: no

LOL but to be srs.. i chose fruitcake @_@
why? because..well...how do you feel about fruitcake?
Most likely you don't like it. But that's fine - most people don't. The majority of people find it disgusting.
But some people love it. Despite its plainness and questionable ingredients, some people still find fruitcake delicious. And nothing the majority says will change their tastes.
...And that's why I chose fruitcake. @_@

(#20 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 02-05-2013, 01:32 PM

That's a fantastic rendition of yourself noirmali, however, there's a specified base being used. You're more than welcome to join, but it'll need to be on the base provided.