Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

View Poll Results: Which base would you like to use for the Collab
http://esoterically.deviantart.com/a...Base-144346221 1 11.11%
http://edenenchantedplz.deviantart.c...Base-217242048 4 44.44%
http://www.mariiii.de/bases/204-bjd.html 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-17-2012, 04:42 PM

Formaly dressed dolls with a hint of superhero, it could be a long dress with a mask, or a sword, or some accessories,
Here are the rules:
The general idea is to make a doll of you in a formal dress with a hint of super hero, the hint of super hero can be in various forms like a head piece, mask, accessories, weapon etc, I dont want to see costumes and dont go OTT with super hero accessories, Here are some examples Doodleland,
Doodleland, Doodleland
PM me with your 1st choice of Super hero that you would like to doll, also send me a couple of back ups in case your 1st choice is taken, 1 super hero per person.
The base you are to use is this one Mariiii's Dolls House - bjd

Rules:
1.Doll must be wearing a formal dress(any length)
2.The dress must be in your super hero costume colours
3.Doll must have your hair colour and length(can be altered to add curls, straighten, add an up do etc)

Once I have received all entries, I will put all the dolls together along with a background, names etc.
The Deadline is Jan 12th (try and get them in before that if you can)
If you have any questions pm me.

If you are still having problems then try contacting some of the other participants and ask them how they are going to approach their doll, for me i am doing a long formal dress, my own blonde hair in a wavy style and a mask, i was going to do a sword as well but I thought that it was a little ott so I probably wont do one.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-18-2012, 12:01 AM

I'm really excited for this. This should be just the thing to get me back into HD dolls.

Oh and if anyone needs help with ideas I would be happy to help. ^^ I did this with an anime a few years ago, I really should find that drawing.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie

Last edited by MsShino : 12-18-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
erivitale (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 12-18-2012, 05:03 PM

whoops! sorry didn't see the bit about the weapons. ok ok i got this, thanks for reiterating
(#34 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-21-2012, 04:14 PM

I can finally start mine - I had to do my Secret Santa gift first, but I should have this done before the end of the month.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM

I started on mine today. The hair is done. I will work on the rest as I find time.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 12-22-2012, 07:33 PM

I havent even chosen the base pose yet!!!...started a new job with a lot of responsabilty so it's been stressful, I will probably start next week

(#37 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-22-2012, 08:25 PM

We should PM them to you, Ness, when we finish, right? I'm not clear on that part, even after reading the rules. (I'm surprised at how far along I am; adding in the super hero details has been the hardest part)

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#38 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Default 12-22-2012, 08:25 PM

I started mine today. I've got most of the outline done. I'm going a little nutso on this ^_^

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-22-2012, 11:06 PM

I said I'd have mine done this weekend, but that was before I got my work schedule. xD I'm working Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, but I'm off Thursday and Friday, so I'll do it one of those days. ^_^
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Default 12-23-2012, 12:29 AM

Would everyone like to see the dolls as they are made and submitted OR would you prefer it if I held onto completed dolls until I receive them all and put the collaboration together as a big surprise for you all to see at the end,
Let me know

Closed Thread