Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2012, 10:53 AM

Thank you. =D

This is Tanith, one of my characters from the RP "Sword of the Lost Gods". She is the daughter of Loki and Frigg and she is half-dragon (a side of her which she is able to suppress visually, but I am planning on trying to come out more. Tanith is a "bad girl" and spends most of her time smoking in the basement and complaining about her family.

I realize I play most of the teenage girls; Cleo, Sky, Rika, and Tanith. I'm going to pixel all of them.

Same base as above.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-10-2012, 04:07 PM

Making a new base. It's pretty large and realistic looking. I'm quite enjoying it. I sketched some body outlines, scanned them, and am turning it into a base. Here's my W.I.P:

The abs look so funny right now, as do the hands/feet (I will fix up, I promise!) I'm really looking forward to this base, hope you are all looking forward to it too! ^_^

Any name suggestions?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2012, 04:52 PM

It's looking good so far! Nice job.

(#44 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-10-2012, 05:17 PM

How about Abby?

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 08-10-2012, 06:08 PM

Its looking great so far, the only cc is and remember i know nothing about base making, Are the shoulders a little stooped in the front on pose?
How abaout Dana for a name?

(#46 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-10-2012, 10:29 PM

Cute base. I agree with Ness's CC, and two more of my own: The bo0bs don't match in each base. In Base One they're perky, Base Two they're squished abnormally close, and Base Three they're much larger than the first two and spread further apart than both as well. My 2nd CC is the feet of the middle base look uncomfortable. I mean, yeah, I can physically stand like that if I forced myself to, but shoes already irk people to draw, and I think this would throw them off. Other than those and Ness's CC I think the lines are perfect and can't wait to see the finished product.

Names, I thought of a Nelly when I saw her face, and my hubs said Rachel.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#47 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2012, 03:35 PM

Base by zipple.

(Non animated version in the Handdrawn Contest thread because animation isn't allowed. D=)

Air goddess. I forgot about the contest until today and had to finish my doll!

Thanks for the base comments - I'm still playing around trying to make it better.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-13-2012, 03:42 PM

Very cute. I love her hair! I want to sit and pet it. The only CC I can think of is you might have slowed down the animation just a tad, or make the clouds appear in 2-3 parts. Other than that she's adorable.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-13-2012, 04:25 PM

She's so cute! Haha I wish I was on your level (don't worry; I'm practicing ) I kind of like the non-animated version better...I love seeing all of the fluffy clouds all of the time. You sure do use that base a lot That's totally awesome, though. Putting it to good use

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#50 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM

I like the non-animated version better, too, but I wanted to do some animation because I never do. I have to use frame-by-frame iaza.com 's crappy animation thing though because I don't have any animation program. =/

I really didn't want to use this base, but my first attempt at this concept wasn't working out for me so I had to scrap it and start over. I saw this pose and instantly knew what I was going to do. ^_^