Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2010, 10:23 PM

You're crazy.
Amazing.
Crazy amazing.
-hugs-

WHEN DID YOU GET SO GOOD, HUH? D: I was only gone for like, three months.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-10-2012, 04:13 AM

'Tis Lilian Voss. I dun liek eet. It was rushed and I bet the fact my screen is shakey is to blame. >_< I like the way the leather ended up on her chestpiece, but that's about it. Her trousers are nice, but obvzly not a patch on Alleria. I like the flames, too. The head in general, and all the leather apart from her chespiece... meh.

By the way, does anybody know how to get the old version of MS paint, from Windows XP, back? I'm stuck with the trashy windows 7 version and I don't like it at all. It's putting me off and bringing my work down.

I'm currently dying to spam this thread with sketches and drawings from real life, but my scanner's unwilling to cooperate with windows 7. Sad me.

Base.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 04-10-2012 at 04:17 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-10-2012, 10:11 AM

Try the following link; it has some alternative solutions and also a download link.

Download Microsoft Paint / Recover Missing Copy

(#14 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2012, 09:22 PM

OMG, I hate windows 7 paint! It destroys my life. Before I moved in with my hubby, I had a relatively old desktop computer that ran Windows XP, but when I moved in with him we got rid of that computer because he had a better one, and I've been stuck with Win 7 Paint ever since... =( I've kinda gotten used to it now and it's better in some ways, but when I first started with this Paint program, I wanted to just give up on paint forever. It made me die a little inside.

I really like the flame. Only CC is maybe her hair colour. Blond/Yellow is difficult to shade because it can look too green-y sometimes when instead it should have a brown undertone. If, when making the palette, you start more one the brown side and go in to yellow when the colour is light enough to look like a pure yellow, it'll look more blond. =)
(#15 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 04-16-2012, 06:34 AM

Thanks for the link, Miranda!

So, first of all, I made this:

EDIT: Base because I forgot. F***. Hayley makes awesome bases.

I made it in three versions. I did this because I wanted to play with scars, stitch lines and the disturbingly interesting concept of two faces sewn together. I couldn't decide what she would wear, so I just gave her a pair of dead leaves and that was that. The last one is supposed to be technically living, hence the blood oozing from the point where her skull is bolted together. Fun, eh? This eventually evolved into the goal of trying to make something ugly look good by drawing it well. I'm not sure how well that worked. How about you tell me? xD

I could not decide on a decent name, so I decided to name her "Abomination the Beautiful Freak, the Pretty Monster and the Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions."

Also.

Base: Scroll up to the other post.

I changed L.V. because I was dissatisfied with her colour scheme. As well as making her armour darker, I followed Hayley's advice and changed the hair to a more brownish scheme. I think it looks better now. Originally, I actually picked greenish blonde because that's what her hair looks in-game; Blizzard's shading when they made it was horrible, though, so I feel I'm at artistic liberty to change it so that it looks better. xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant

Last edited by AaronShadows : 04-17-2012 at 01:44 AM.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-16-2012, 10:12 PM

You forgot credit on the first one. Glad someone's using a base of mine though! Looks good! I like the two-tone hair and all the scars.

The hair definitely looks more blond now. I really like the new purple palette for the cloth underneath. The darker colours do work better. Good editing job!