Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   Hand Drawn (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/)
-   -   .:La Pātisserie de Mina:. [Mina's Handdrawns] (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/hand-drawn/22440-la-patisserie-de-mina-minas-handdrawns.html)

celune 06-21-2010 09:17 PM

.:La Pātisserie de Mina:. [Mina's Handdrawns]

Hello! Welcome to my doll thread! Please enjoy! ^-^

Rules:
  • If a doll says "do not adopt", DO NOT ADOPT!
  • If you do share my work, please link back to my deviantART here and include my name, base credit, and the link near the doll.
  • No frankendolling!!
  • Do not take any of my work and say it is yours.
  • Do not edit any art that I do post, unless given permission.
  • Constructive Criticism is always accepted, unless otherwise stated.
  • No recolors or using anything in dollmakers unless I say so.
  • If you feel like asking me to doll something, go ahead! Remember that I am not required to actually do it, though. Sometimes I may be too busy.
  • Don't aggrivate the moderators here. If you feel like trolling, go get banned somewhere else. :D
Rules are subject to change without warning. Have a nice day! ♥

Base

-DO NOT ADOPT-
Temporary avatar on Glam! of me. Except my skirt has more gray on it and the shirt has short sleeves. Forgot to transparency it. Will do later.

Base | Patterns

Contest entry. Yuck. I'm not too pleased with anything but the scarf and shorts, but who cares. She was supposed to have goggles...

Base

Practice. Don't like the shirt.

tinker_bell_96 06-21-2010 09:31 PM

WOW!!! that is all i can say ur dolls have and always will be amazing!

noirmali 06-21-2010 09:55 PM

Heeheee.
While I've been watching Prince of Tennis and various other animes and writing random BL fanfics,
You've totally gone and made your pixel-skills pwnage. x3
Now I wanna like, do a collab--Not that you'd want to, not with me--
Hey, is AR still open btw?

Anyway h'omg your pixelling skills are ftw. I love the hair, and the shirt looks fine! D8

Gah and you're also so good with patterns. X333
Actually with everything lawlawlalwlawl. xDDD ^^'''

celune 06-21-2010 10:07 PM

Heh, actually, it's the first time I've actually dolled in almost two years. I've been busy with high school, practicing drawing, and my boyfriend. [OMG I know- Mina has a boyfriend! DX *shock shock*]

I would love to do a collab! ^-^ You have to find the base, though, because most of the websites I've used have closed and I can't find all the good bases on dA. [There's too much traced anime junk to even try.]

And I've never really practiced patterns, either. I just copy the thing I'm putting patterns on, recolor it, put the pattern on top with a color I won't use, and drag it on to the recolor. Then I erase the other color and put the recolored, patterned piece on top of the original. Easy peasy! :D

Oh, and AR is still open, if it makes a difference. :P Hi everybody!

And I like Prince of Tennis. I ran out of time to watch episodes early, so I don't know too much about it. But I liked what I saw. Tennis FTW! [I was going to play tennis this year, but they told me the wrong place so I missed tryouts. D;]

AaronShadows 06-21-2010 10:37 PM

MINA! *Glomp*

It's you :3 The one that knocked manners into me with a stick!
z0mg, you've got better D= The hair on the one with blue hair is like, high level elite win :C

The details! The HIGHLIGHTS! THE HOLY PIGTAILS!

celune 06-21-2010 10:42 PM

I guess that would be me!
Thanks, Aaron. I didn't think the hair came out that great, honestly. But I got sick of it after the third time and left it alone. e_e

celune 06-22-2010 11:42 AM

Ohmygosh, double post. I'm such a bad girl. xD

Base | Reference
-DO NOT ADOPT-

tiner_bell_96 asked me to make her a doll of Hannah Montana. Personally, I don't like Hannah Montana. But I figured, what the heck, it wouldn't hurt. Plus, I've had nothing to do all day since my boyfriend went out and I didn't plan anything anyways. If anyone knows a good tutorial to make dresses look light and fluffy like in the picture, please hand it over! My dress looked really heavy and weird and nothing like the reference no matter what I did. x_x; I fail so bad it hurts.

tinker_bell_96 06-22-2010 11:51 AM

thanks again mina for making this for me! i love it and everything is perfect!

antimaie 06-22-2010 11:59 AM

Oh my gosh, I love your dolls. Especially the hair. I love the hair. It's so perfect. :D

noirmali 06-22-2010 12:31 PM

Can juu make me a Momoshiro Takeshi doll?
L A W L I'm j o k i n g . (notreally) By the way, I think the dress looks fine.
Gaaah the whole doll looks pwnage. /eatsit
Haha I guess I'm going crazy, but I'm starting to like Miley Cyrus. <___listens to too much radio____> Yessh, Tennis is fun, although as my sig says, I fail at it. XD I also fail at pixelling, dolling, drawing, art in general, writing, and, well, life =D <___swt___>
Hmm, I lost the link to AR. o_o;
NEVERMIND I JUST FOUND IT LOL. XD Oh gosh, I have a roleplaying forum too, where my iRL friends and I roleplay --- ahh, this post is turning out to be downright spam >.>;;
Anyway, I LOVE YOUR NEW DOLL BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU
Uh. Yeah. Not that I'm saying you're beautiful like Hanna Montana. I'm saying that you're beautifuller. Whatever, this post sounds like crap.
Grats on your boyfriend! =D I hope you two get along together well <33..I still call Roy. Jaykay, jaykay.
..//hide