Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#91 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-27-2010, 10:36 PM

Well, shoot. I didn't have time to finish, and I have to go pack for my weekend retreat. So I suppose I'll just put it in my doll thread when I finish; I'll still give you a doll on your base, Lorelei :3 But I'm withdrawing from the contest.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#92 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-28-2010, 03:21 PM

OOH LORELEI. Been a while since someone called me that. <3

Mmkay. =3 So this contest's closed, sorry for not doing this earlier, I'll give everyone the awards ASAP. XP

...Don't expect much though, since I fail at art. e.e

---

EDIT: Whee, I finished them. =U
LINKED OUT FOR SIZEE. T_T
Third place
Second place
First place

Thanks for joining
Thanks for joining

Lawl I had problems with these. >___<'' They were all so good! They all deserved first place. D8 If you have problems with who I chose to won please msg me, I dunt wanna get on through it via thread. ^__^

Thanks for joining everyone!

Last edited by noirmali : 08-28-2010 at 03:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#93 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-28-2010, 04:36 PM

Congrats to Sentimental7! Can't wait for your theme!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#94 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 08-29-2010, 08:06 AM

Lolno you don't fail at art XD. The awards are great! And I totally wasn't expecting to get second place. Anyway, congratulations sentimental! ^^

(#95 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-29-2010, 04:58 PM

Um.. wow.. I wasn't expecting to win this.. <__<; Thanks though, and congrats to everyone else! ^^; Christy, the awards are adorable! > w < ♥

Hmm... hopefully my theme is okay, please let me know~

Well, since the last contest theme was hair, how about we do this one on clothing/fashion styles? =)

Some examples of this that you can use are: Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, Decora Kei, Nagoya Kei, Aristocrat, Harajuku, Lolita (including Sweet Lolita, Gothic Lolita, Hime Lolita, Wa Lolita, and Guro Lolita. For Guro Lolita, that means I am allowing you to pixel blood etc. as long as it's not too graphic is all. ^-^), Steampunk, C.yberpunk, Romantic, and etc.

I will also allow period clothing such as Victorian Era. =) If there is a style that is not on this list that you would like to doll, please ask and I will let you know. Point of this contest is to use a unique style, and to challenge yourself to make a neat outfit! I won't be voting just on skill, but mainly closest to the fashion you have chosen and most creative, etc.

I highly encourage you to add makeup, accesories, piercings, tattoos, use patterns, and the like, and to try and do something you normally don't pixel. XP Also, you may do research and use references (meaning everything from magazines, photos, animes, manga, and music videos) to further your doll. ;D Please just link or give credit to any references used. If you need some references, you can also ask me and I might be able to help you out.

As for the deadline, I recently started school again and am dealing with some troubles at home/personal troubles, so I shall make the deadline around 2 weeks from now, if that is okay.. So, the deadline shall be September 12th. Hopefully that shall give everyone sufficient time to doll something really swell!

And do not forget: have fun! =D

(Hopefully I will be able to make some at least halfway-decent awards for this.. e___e)

(#96 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-29-2010, 05:21 PM

0.o ... I don't think I've heard of 90% of those fashions ever before...

Wow, I'm truly missing out on a lot aren't I?!

I think I'll go with Wa Lolita, that one looks awesomely challenging! Cool theme!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#97 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-29-2010, 05:36 PM

Haha, yeah.. I kind of assumed that would happen for quite a few members.. I guess I'm just a weirdo that knows of such things. XD

Buut, that is why I did this, because I haven't seen them dolled so often (especially on here), and thought it might be fun for you all to try different things. ^-^; Plus, there are several references to be found and I may be of some help.. =)

Thanks, and nice choice! They have some really cute outfits for Wa Lolita. <3 Btw, you can even look on Ebay for some of this stuff, for ref.. XD

(#98 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 08-29-2010, 06:47 PM

Lol, I know jack **** about fashion... I read that list and was all o_o wha? But I'll see if I can come up with something.

(#99 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-29-2010, 09:14 PM

WEIRDO MY *****, I KNOW ALL OF THOSE FASHIONS
I
AM
P1$$3D

-shoots self-

...Ahh, sorry. XP It's just that I can't enter this one because I won the other one. ^.~ And everyone knows how much I love my gothic lolita.

TT^TT My gothilolimygothiloli /raep

-wuwuwuwwu!-

Ah, whatevar. >P This'll be fun to see, peoples pixelling my favorite fashions. e.o;; <3 Other than that, maybe I'll just make a doll for the contest anyway >:U Even though I can't place, just to be like I MAED ONE >D

Ohcrap, and this knocks out the fact that next time (if I ever do win again) I can't use the theme Gothic Loli anymoar. >:O YOUPWN BRIEZE, CAN PREDICT TEH FUTUAR

...And thanks >"< I worked a while on the awards but they looked really bad so ;_: I wonder if I'm going to be reprimanded for not pixelling them? XD
(#100 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2010, 02:32 AM

I wanna enter >.<

But I don't have enough talent for anything lolita...perhaps steampunk? I shall have to consider xD

Closed Thread