Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2010, 07:48 PM

Thanks ^.^

I'll keep it in mind next time I attempt blonde hair :3

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-20-2010, 06:30 AM

Sorry for the doublepost, it's okay to double post in your own doll thread though, right? If not I'll edit :3

Techniacally not handrawns but my pictures have to go somewhere and dA ain't being kind to me and is taking ages to lead so here the latest ones are xD

There are two views, one a photo, one scanned. My scanner is A4 sized though, so the scanned one had the left and right part of the frame hacked off i.i

http://i34.tinypic.com/2v7z7eq.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/29bmrs8.jpg

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM

WOW chessie those are amazing!!!!

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie
(#74 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-04-2010, 02:13 AM

...Yay! New handrawns ^.^

For the first time in ages i had to urge to sit down and pixel something dot by dot :3

It's my entry for Sentimental's contest in the Handrawn Contest thread. The dress style or fashion I chose was Sweet Lolita. I didn't have any nice pallettes for Hime Lolita and Sweet Lolita was very appealing, so many frills >.<

I want to make several more Sweet Lolita's on the same base in different colours and form larger pixel, but for the contest I entered an animated version of the pink girl...I have yet to begin work on the other's. That's also the reason she isn't on dA yet.

Enough babble, here's my doll...

Base: KawaiiHannah: Illustration, Anime Art, CG Tutorials, Pixel Art

Oh, for anyone who is wondering this is the hair I was saying I was proud of in the randomness thread, I had to fix it but I stil lthink it looks a little like Sandy's hair from grease (if it was blonde). I did end up toning down the curls a little though because it didn't fit the theme xD

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 09-04-2010 at 04:29 AM.
(#75 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-04-2010, 08:10 AM

Chessie, kid you not, this is you BEST DOLL EVER. She looks cute and Korean-styled, like a Sayclub doll, or something. ^^ The pink ruffles could have some more contrasted shading, and so could the leaves beside that tea cup, but otherwise it's perfect. <3

(#76 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 09-08-2010, 05:01 AM

Thanks Spirit, I'll kep all your tips in mind ^.^

And the Lolita it ish followed by...the sue from hell...

Base: Star Girl

Name: Emerald Silverheart Demeter Ravenwing Voldermort
Age: 15 years old, however she often appears older due to her stunning looks and killer wardrobe.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Appearence: Emerald's hair is as black as the velvet midnight sky, her eyes are as silver like the moom on a Winters night. She is half Japanese and she wears stunning clothes, particularly favouring green, skintight items, which compliment her silky black hair and slinky cat like figure. There are no words in the current Oxford dictionary that I could find to express Emerald's beauty or sense of fashion. None of the teachers at Hogwart's argue with her when she wears casual clothes instead of uniform because of how icy cool she is.
Personality: Emerald is the ice queen of Hogwarts, she's rebellious full of atttitude and is extremely popular amonst the students. She never does anything that's not cool and although she doesn't really care about her grades she is still extremely smart and scores well. Emerald like anyone else has major faults, well one to be exact...lots of other girls are jealous of her beauty, intelligence and careless popularity. She is of course a member of Slytherin and a pure blood.
Powers/Skills: Emerald is the daughter of Voldermort, hence she is the most powerful student at Hogwarts, even more so than Harry Potter and most of the teachers. She is very fast due to her cat lke features that I mentioned before so she is better than all of the boys (and girls) at Quidditch as well.
One last skill, her appearance is never hindered in battle, she never sustains injuries or tears to her clothes and her hair is never mussed (anyone seen disney's Aladin?)
Bio: Emerlad is Voldermort's only daughter and was forced to make a terrible decision when she first entered Hogwarts, she had to decide between good and evil. She rebelled against her father and faced him in one final countdown which would save Hogwarts and all the students but also meant she would have to risk her own life. She was the school's only hope. She managed to defeat Voldermort forever, a feat that Harry never acomplished and saved the school. She is well known to be extremely powerful and all of the other students and teacher look up to her and respect her, except for those who are jealous of her. She is dating Draco Malfoy, who has had a massive crush in her ever since she arrived. She has saved the school several other times since then, always returning without a scratch.

For the Mary Sue Handrawn Contest Rd 1, she failed. I realize none of it looks good. I'll claim to be sleep deprived, it's what a baby cousin does to you *watery eyes*

Oh and the skirt is inspired by one I saw on the Elouai Candybar dollmaker, don't worry I drew my own I didn't copy and paste >.<

Anyways critique is very much appreciated.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 09-08-2010 at 05:12 AM.
(#77 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2010, 01:58 AM

My entry for Lovie's handrawn contest thread thing theme is done ^.^

She has her mask on of course xD

Base: leichan's Gallery

Uor comments and critique are very much welcomed, both here and on dA when i put her up, which should be nowish ^.^

(#78 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-24-2010, 02:05 AM

You are so talented.
Your hand-drawn stuff is INCREDIBLE.

blue_tornado ♥
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 10-24-2010, 05:59 PM

Nah, I can't win anyways >.>

Thanks for the comments though, they inflate my ego xD

(#80 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 10-24-2010, 06:26 PM

...And there goes all hope of me winning the contest!

My entry will probably be the last to be entered, on account of the fact it's really dragging. I like the background on your entry, and the way you did the mask and hair is really impressive.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant